xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exhale

Maple Story MAPLE STORY

I used to play maple story too, It was fun and the graphics were nice. However I found that the game was quite limited. I haven't played in a while so possibly they added alot more content now that it is out of the beta stage.

i play that game its great. i have a lvl 22 warrior but leveling up takes forever to do. it whould be more fun if you could lvl up faster. but its a great game AND FREE!! which is always good.

Why won't people just revive old Maple Story topics instead of making newer ones???You need to spell correctly too -,-And also, why are you talking about Gunz in a Maple Story topic?I used to play MapleStory but I stopped playing it after I got my account hacked. ^_^:lol:

Maple Story is a (an?) MMORPG game on the PC. Hence my quote :

but I stopped playing it after I got my account hacked

Try to go on youtube and tipe in free maplestory accounts and maby you could find a good account. Once I got a lvl 106 guy but it got hacked. But it could stillwork -reply by d3rr1ck08