xisto Community
Johnny

The Name Of This Game Is Driving Me Nuts... I cant remember

Sega Genesis. 2d. Fighting game. All I remember was that there were different characters and different levels...and when you started the game up one of the characters ran past the Sega logo, or shot it up or something. There were also sorta like, stage fatalities...I remember one stage was like a white marble balcony thing, another was like an alleyway with papers flying around...there was another with like a fire and you could like knock people into it and they burn up...there was also like a training room level with like, little things that shoot at you and such...HELP ME REMEMBER! It's driving me bonkers.

I do not like emulators at all. Maybe x-box or playstation 2 ones. they have a lot of errors so I ain't very happy with them.I don't heard of that sega game. But if you use an emulator to play it maybe you'll have more success on a dc.

I dont' know, could the game be Streets of Rage? That was a 2D side screen game with a small handful of characters to walk around and beat the crap out of people with. That is the only one I can think of, I never owned a sega but I've played it a bit though.

I do not like emulators at all. Maybe x-box or playstation 2 ones. they have a lot of errors so I ain't very happy with them.

I don't heard of that sega game. But if you use an emulator to  play it maybe you'll have more success on a dc.

193105[/snapback]

I never said ANYTHING about emulators.

@Shengeta -- No, it's not like streets of rage. It wasn't really a side scroller. Think Marvel vs. Capcom, minus superheroes.

dang, i got to say, there are alot of those Johnny. Why don't you look up all the games on an emulator site or another site with a full list of sega games? Maybe you'll find it there? I don't really remember any side screen fighting games for sega but Mortal Kombat. Maybe the Super Nintendo has this game as well? I remember alot of games for the SNES, fighting ones as well. Clay Fighters, Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters...wait... Fatal Fury? nah wait it can't be... can u move up and down? or just left and right?

Nope. I'm almost certain it was Genesis-only.None of those you suggested...and it only goes side to side.(tried looking it up on Wikipedia's list, but none of the names looked familiar.)Maybe I should look for a list that includes pictures of the games.

Sega Genesis. 2d. Fighting game. All I remember was that there were different characters and different levels...and when you started the game up one of the characters ran past the Sega logo, or shot it up or something. There were also sorta like, stage fatalities...I remember one stage was like a white marble balcony thing, another was like an alleyway with papers flying around...there was another with like a fire and you could like knock people into it and they burn up...there was also like a training room level with like, little things that shoot at you and such...

HELP ME REMEMBER! It's driving me bonkers.

192996[/snapback]

I remember the game your talking about I had it, it was called "eternal something", im not sure what but im pretty certain eternal was in the title! It was like mortal combat with the stage fatalities, there was one level where you could throw your enemies into a fire.

Anyway hope this jogs your memory a little!

Lezzer

I remember the game your talking about I had it, it was called "eternal something", im not sure what but im pretty certain eternal was in the title! It was like mortal combat with the stage fatalities, there was one level where you could throw your enemies into a fire.

Anyway hope this jogs your memory a little!

Lezzer

204891[/snapback]

Hang on I remembered it was called "Eternal Champions"! Woo now we can rest!

Lezzer

YES! That's the game! I love you lezzer!I tried giving you credits for that, but it seems something's odd with the system. I'll make a note and try again later. :lol:Now if only I could remember why I wanted to know the name... :)

darn i wanted to get it... thanks alot lezzer! :lol: lol jk Cool, I will look it up and see it, and maybe try it on my emulator, I've never played it, like i said before, i didn't have a sega so i don't know many games that are strictly for the genesis.