xisto Community
tdktank59

A Girl Likes Me And I Like Her

Ok this is kinda lame but heh i need to know...

Ok i talk to here eveyday and that sort of stuff!

i know her fairly well, about 3 years now or so...

I was talking to her online: heres the conversation ( i bleeped the names for my sake lol)

Me: so u want me to ask u out huh?Girl: lol why
Me: just wondering
Girl: comon...there is a reason
Me: yes there is but i asked a question... u just going to leave me without an awnser?
Girl: umm well yeah i guess i do want u to
Me: then i will lol...
Girl: lol not online
Me: never said i was going to online...

so i know she wants me to ask but how do i ask?

be yourself its that simple, you could do it in one of two ways one face to face asking out (best option) or call her up and aee if she wasnt to go to a movie and get something to eat. Also if you havn't done so already meet the parents to get that out of the way no matter how tough you think you our meeting your dates parents is nerve racking.Also Don't be like pimp daddy or thugnomics on her just be yourself and all should go well.

well shes right, never ask a girl out online or over the phone (also don't break up that way either). Just ask her to get a drink or something, it seems like she likes you so what do you have to lose? But do you know her in like real life? not just over the phone, because she may not turn out what you think shes like

Be straight foward and honest. Tell her you like her and want to spend more time with her. Say will you be my girlfriend. Honesty is always the best policy so tell her exactly how you feel about her. Also ask her how she feels make sure your ont he same page. If she says yes let her know what you want out of a relationship with her and pray it's the same thing she wants out of one with you.

Hey tdktank59. I don't know if by the time you get this message you've already asked her out but I'll still try to give you some advice. I used to chat online and I don't know about you but sometimes what you talk about or the chemistry that you and the person on the other end feel when chatting (or texting) might not be the same or might be different when you actually talk face to face. Umm..I guess my advice is to keep at it. If you say you know her for 3 years already then just ask her out. She seems eager to be asked out by you. :huh:

Yes i know her personaly shes in my section in band lol Tuba Pride!!!but yeah ok nah i havnt asked her out yet i will on monday or maybe tomarrow i dont know yet...Thanks guysTrevor

I can't believe that you took the time to post this here. You should have logged off right then and walked to her house. A woman gives you an open opportunity like that, you got to act quickly. Women don't give us that many opportunities.But, since you choose to ask us first and left her hanging, here is my suggestion.The first chance that you see her (make it happen if you don't se each other frequently), you need to arange to spend some alone time with her. I don't mean that you need to go parking somewhere, just get away from any other friends that would make either of you uncomfortable to be around while talking. Bookstore, coffee shops, etc are suitable for this. Looking back you can tell her it was your first unofficial date. She'll like that later on. While talking with her you need to ask her out on a real date. And be sure that you are clear that it is a date. Don't be nervous, she has already told you she is interested even if you didn't hear it. She is going to say yes, it is just a formality that you ask.My next suggestion:Learn how to give a really good massage. It may not seem like the thing to do now but it will definately be very helpful in your future.Good Luck. :huh:vujsa

yeah speaking on that why you are asking ask when you already know the answer walk over ot her house knock on the door with pride and tell that you like and want to go out. but make sure its her and not one of the parents then you will be in a akward position. :huh:

Ok this is kinda lame but heh i need to know...

Ok i talk to here eveyday and that sort of stuff!

i know her fairly well, about 3 years now or so...

I was talking to her online: heres the conversation ( i bleeped the names for my sake lol)

so i know she wants me to ask but how do i ask?

192943[/snapback]

just tlk lik you did in the message and then ask her out its not hard

My next suggestion:

Learn how to give a really good massage.  It may not seem like the thing to do now but it will definately be very helpful in your future.

Good Luck. :huh:

vujsa

193021[/snapback]

lol i do come on im a sousaphone player... we need to know how to massage in order to keep having that 50 lbs instrumnt on our shoulders hehehe... but k

Btw i never had any intention of asking her out online...

Hi:I have a couple of questions. Do you have your phone number? Have you met her (real time).It does appear that she is interested and wants you to ask her out. If you don't have her phone number, then you should ask her for it. Comment to the effect, that you cant ask her out with talking to her. Also, if you have met her before, or hang out together, that would give you an opp0rtunity to ask her out as well.Irregardless, she is definately sending the green light.Sunkist