xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

How Should I Ask Her Out?

Why don't you just get to know her a bit, see what she likes, and see what she wants, then get her something related to what she likes, and then ask her. And make sure that she isn't asking anyone else or anyone else is asking her, or you'll be embaressed.

yeah i agree first step is get to the know her before you start whipping out gifts and presents and mac daddy moves wait until you hit the one month mark before you do the impressing.

Just become her friend first. See how she's like. You don't want to rush in too fast, which will usually, end in an early break-up. If you really think you like her, ask her out.

If you really like her and she likes you bad, maybe ask around and see if she does like you. Or you can check you breath and just go up to her and ask her out. Or you can be "bump" into her and let it go from there

so there's this girl that I like at school

One of her friends... er... I think said that someone in my grade liked me, and I said "is it *****?" and she just goes "uhh...hh Mabie..."

so how should I ask her out?

I'm a good gfx designer, I could make her a nice book cover

I could write a song about her (I play bass guitar in a band)

what else...

192895[/snapback]

Making her a nice book cover just make you look extremely nerdy, and i don't think that is a good first impression. Writing a song about her is too early right now. So the best thing you could do right now is like ask her to a dance. Since school is starting or started already, you could ask her to homecoming or the first formal dance at your school (this is if you're in high school). And if she says yes, then go and ask her out during the dance.

And if you want to know if she likes you, get the information from the source, don't go ask around because sometime her friends don't want to hurt your feeling or whatever their excuses are to be, will tell you lies.

Give it a try, why wouldn't you? If you both like each other then of course. If she really likes you, she won't deny to you. MY ADVICE IS THAT: I think you should ask her by taking her to the movies and buying her those snacks then hold her hand through the theathre =) That'll go through fine! Good luck.. don't gotta take my advice :huh: lol

dude, book covers? Who are you??? NO WAY. That's the perfect way to say, "Yes, i'm the complete geek. I made a book cover for you because I don't have the social skills to talk to you." Aw man, you are lame.

please dont you go and write a song about her, before starting to talk to her! that will sound SO freaky! maybe if you succeed to talk to her, and make FRIENDS FIRST and you have the confidance to write it and give it to her, maaayyybeee until then or maybe she will say 'oh this guy likes me... hmm then i should put him more difficult to date me' and you would boost her ego, to the sky and you're are going to be the one freaking and saying 'OMG' when you run into her, but anyway that's me talking... i suggest to talk to her first, like 'excuse me, where is x person/thing/place?' if you haven't talk anything with her

so there's this girl that I like at school

One of her friends... er... I think said that someone in my grade liked me, and I said "is it *****?" and she just goes "uhh...hh Mabie..."

so how should I ask her out?

I'm a good gfx designer, I could make her a nice book cover

I could write a song about her (I play bass guitar in a band)

what else...

192895[/snapback]

Don't jump into it too quick you might scare her away. Hang out with her sometime and get to know her a little bit. Find out some things she might like to do sometime and then take her to do it. Buy her a little gift or make her something and put it in her locker. Do something sneaky so she doesn't know it was you but give her hints.

You both seem to sound kind of shy, which could take you 10 yrs to get a date. She's either shy cos she likes you, or cause she knows you like her, you did already ask a friend about her right? Girls never wait long to share that kind of info. Your best bet is to get the nerve up to start @ least one real conversation w/ her. If she sticks around, she's interested, if she blows you off, then you know she doesn't like you and acts like that cos she thinks you're weird.Trial and error, the only real way to learn for yourself. Believe me, don't take your friends pressures into account. Nothin wrong w/ being a little prude and taking your time, keeps you from making the wrong moves, and chicks will dig you way more when you're older, and not such a *BLEEP*.

She likes you already .. but PLEASE dont screw it up by doing the lame song/cover thing..you can do that LATER ( i promise! ) .. once you two have gotten together for awhile. that's a very sweet thing.. ! but not straight awayfor now.. just go up to her .. CONFIDENTLY (dont wait for her to be alone.. jesus man! do you want this girl or not) no matter whom she is with.. and say hi.. come walk with me .. i want to show you something ..and obviously she will follow.. then say "HMM?? there's been rumours that you are madly in love with me .. are they true?"now .. at this point.. she will either say yes.. or .. giggle .. blush and say "noooooUHhh" (if it's a SOLID NO.. then .. maybe you've misread.. but very unlikely)then you say "well .. im going to watch a movie this weekend.. i will love to have you come.. and pay for me.. heres my number"..wink and leave