xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Red Sox World Series Was A Fluke and the play offs prove it.

thats right i said it hte red sox losing in the first round in the playoffs is sad especially after having a good season I would have thought htey would had at least made it to the world series but I don't see it happening and thus makes me believe they won on a bribe from the other team.

heehee... remember back to last year though, they didn't sail along in any of the post season series'. They spent the entire time on the ropes. But then they don't have the same team that they had last year, either. There have been quite a few changes and injuries.I'm still rooting for the white sox though :huh:

Red Sox world series a fluke, huh? Considering the complete annihalationn that the sox laid down in the series last year I am inclined to disagree. After all, look at what the white sox did in the series this year. It seems like whatever team fights to win the ALCS is our new world champion.

I never really thought about that, but it's a good question. Mabye it's an international event, because I know it's really big around here, especially since I live near Chicago and since the White Sox won (I could really care less, I'm a die-hard Cubs fan!!!) it's been nonstop around here. One thing that really upsets me is that now ever since they one, everyone, including the people who hate baseball or don't even care about it or watch it, automatically love the White Sox, and hate the Cubs for dropping the ball back in the 2003 NL Division against the Marlins. It wasn't their fault yet everyone insists that since the Sox won that they're better. I still haven't forgot about the day the Cubs lost, I hope the fan that ruined Moises Alou's catch in left field is happy... Try to grab the ball and that's what happens!

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)