xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Are You Ready For Terrorists? really funny safety sheet parody

that site is dumb, but its funny. No need to worry about terrorists here in the suburbs, when you're in the city, thats a different story. But most of the stuff on the site is common sense. i might add, angelfire stinks!

that site is dumb, but its funny.  No need to worry about terrorists here in the suburbs, when you're in the city, thats a different story.  But most of the stuff on the site is common sense. i might add, angelfire stinks!

192600[/snapback]

yeah angelfire stinks, and I live in the subburbs too :huh: (look at my location<<)

so yeah, it's an absolute timewaster, like a slinky, but fun. or in this case funny.

Remark

Are You Ready For Terrorists?

Replying to psychiccyberfreak Did your mom have any children that lived?? I read through your "Terrorist Safety Parodies" and gotta say NOT ONE was even mildly amusing...I'm still shaking my head over the fact that they were ALL ASSININE!Don't do something stupid like quitting your day job to be a stand up comedian...

-reply by Confused

Bush committed hate crimes with the stench of terrorism Are You Ready For Terrorists?

Speaking of terrorism:

George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism (indicated in my blog).

George W. Bush did in fact commit innumerable hate crimes.

And I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed other hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention.

Many people know what Bush did.

And many people will know what Bush did?even to the end of the world.

Bush was absolute evil.

Bush is now like a fugitive from justice.

Bush is a psychological prisoner.

Bush has a lot to worry about.

Bush can technically be prosecuted for hate crimes at any time.

In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen WangB.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996Messiah College, Grantham, PALower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

?GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY? BLOG OF ANDREW YU-JEN WANG______________________I am not sure where I had read it before, but anyway, it is a linguistically excellent statement, and it goes kind of like this: ?If only it were possible to ban invention that bottled up memory so it never got stale and faded.? Oh wait?off of the top of my head?I think the quotation came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.

-reply by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang