xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

Best Party Game

yeah, halo is one of the best games to play with your friends. me and my friends used to play halo every weekend. there were like 6 of us, so once we finish playing, the other two would sub in. Star wars is also a very good party game. however, the worst has to be grand theft auto, all three versions

Then there are LAN parties. Thats the most beautiful thing ever! Just kicking back on bean bag chairs, with a lot of lemonade. Its the life!

192549[/snapback]

Then you would be talking about counter strike. whats so great about it is that you can connect your computers and make a lan, or make a server and tell all your friends to come on. But killing ct after ct gets boring after a while...and then there are all these hackers.

Then you would be talking about counter strike.  whats so great about it is that you can connect your computers and make a lan, or make a server and tell all your friends to come on.  But killing ct after ct gets boring after a while...and then there are all these hackers.

192557[/snapback]

Isn't Diablo a great party game?

Halo 1 is so much better. The only reason I play two instead of one is because of the Xbox live. :huh: You get to kill other players.It's funny, you get on Halo 2, and you hear these 8 year old kids playing. It's hilarious.

I would have to say Super Smash Bros. Melee, its so fun with alot of people. Free For All matchs with 4 people are just crazy fun. I was actually wondering why no one mentioned it before. :huh:

:) Yeah, I immediately thought of Mario Party when "party games" was mentioned... Halo for partying? Hmm I 'spose it'd work...The N64 was the best for party games with the aforementioned Mario Party, and then of course Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Goldeneye... ahhh....

007 Games are great.But I like any game, where there are a whole lot of people at once connected, and its some type of shoot and kill game. (007, or Halo.) I love the 007 one (I forget the name) where you run around and find the other. people and shoot them. (Syphon Filter, Rainbow 6, I can't remember its some Tom Clancy Game and its new.) But anyways, finding the others and wasting them rocks.

With FPS games, it's usually harder to attract a female audience. I know, though, that Mario Party (and other bright/colourful games) can encourage more involvement from the other sex :) .Sometimes with FPS, 4 players doesn't feel enough (especially after you have lots of experience playing online FPS on your PC), which I feel is the limiting aspect of FPS on consoles from being truly great multiplayer.

007 Games are great.

But I like any game, where there are a whole lot of people at once connected, and its some type of shoot and kill game. (007, or Halo.) I love the 007 one (I forget the name) where you run around and find the other. people and shoot them. (Syphon Filter, Rainbow 6, I can't remember its some Tom Clancy Game and its new.) But anyways, finding the others and wasting them rocks.

194305[/snapback]

Agree, I like all games. As long as much people are playing.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a great game for little 3on3 scrimmages to bigger 10 vs 10 clan matches... And it's free too :) Its Team based with objectives, so no Capture the flag or Deathmatch... Just serious play ;)

OMG I am the OWNER of any LAN party ever. I Have a wi-fi enabled laptop with a nVidea Gforce 2 GO GFX card, and my laptop is AMAZING when I have it hooked up to a custom liquid cooling dock I made with an old laptop dock. I love to play a game called AquaNox, a 3D under water shooting game with submarines. so much fun.