xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Starcraft starcraft

Stracraft is a battlenet game that you can play online with other people it is alot of fin where you meet cool people and play fun games. it is relitevly cheep because it is a few years old so u can pick up a copy of it for 10 or 15 bucks.

starcraft is pretty good, but since its been out for a few years. Its starting to be boring after you play it for that long. i don't think many people play it anymore, at least everytime i log on, i can never find people to play for the whole game

I used to play starcraft a lot a few years ago. It was a lot of fun back then. It was probably the first game that I ever played online. Hopefully I still have the cd/key lying around so I can give it a try again.Thanks for the trip down memory lane.ahh good ole zergling rush

I lost my Star Craft Brood War CD, I loved that game, but I never really payed attention to the actual matches, I played all "use map settings" maps. Like "...bound" games, and "Golem/Evolve" Matches.

i was into starcraft a while ago, used to play against my little brother lol.... good fun.

if you guys are into Starcraft, you might like Warcraft III, it's from the same people. Although it's much more based on micromanagement (try typing that 5 types fast) it's a brilliant strategy game. if you haven't tried it, i reccomend playing the demo (available from http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/). for those of you who have played it, what do think of it compared to Starcraft? just curious.

by the way, cool sig Ryo.

cheers

Starcraft : Best game period. Wow i have so many memories of this game i cant even think of where to start. First off, if any of you guys have ever played starcraft seriously (no money maps) you would probly appreciate some of these korean VOD's ( Video on Demand) which are recordings of live television shows of the top starcraft players going head to head in front of a live audience. Heres the link: http://azeroth.ru/en/
gotta have the micro / macro.... which i dont

Hey my stik sounds like you really are actually a "player" at sc id love to vs you sometime. Its so odd because i just honestly CANT get enough of this freaking game. Thats just all there is to it. ive only been playing a year but i still love it i just keep playing and playing it. I play on USWESt simply because thats where I started and leaving ALL your freinds behind can be sad T_T. I dled some of the blizcon vods the other day. They were pretty neat only problem though was that they were thirdperson vods which suck but oh well. Any way im currently training pretty hard to get in the west team SuGo) so you can probably find me in op Sugo) if not just /w me im nOt_Original Look forward to playing with you or any other trap 17 guys btw people my msn is crusherspartan@hotmail.com So if your ever in the mood look me up guys

well have fun startin a clan XD yall could just come to the east and join mine :) were putting in some new stuff on it and everything. we are on all b.net games so if you wana join just come on and ask XD

Ya no offense but i personnally dont dig those huge clans tht cover all of blizzards games and even counter strike for some of them. And have 100+ members that mainly do nothing but chatcraft. No i prefer the small elite teams of 7-15 guys that just game game game and its all 1;1 Low money. Now of course these teams usually last like what three months tops? but there fun while they last and then we go make a new one :) but that type of life isnt for every one its just what i like to do i guess