xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

What If She Does Not Call You Back? ...but she said to do so

Ok. Again I have a question for the girls out here (or girly man). Let's say you have known a person (real girl actually :huh:) and one day she said she enjoys to be with you, so that day when you see her (lets say at workplace) and tell her to call you when she is done so you could hang out, she does not call you! What the hell is she doing? Is she just playing hard to get so I respect her more (and not to think of her as a ****)? Or is it becouse she is just playing around and boosts her ego or whatever?? In general?

She may have not remembered you say for her to call you or she just might be waiting for you to call her. She may not be comfortable calling guys first. She also might be playing hard to get like you said but I doubt it. Most gurls me being one of them likes for the guy to take charge and do things liek calling first. She might just be shy and need a little help comign out of her shell. When you see her again ask her what's up and is it okay for you to call her. You should get a definate answer after you do so.

Most gurls me being one of them likes for the guy to take charge and do things liek calling first.

I like taking charge and consider it one of my (male) responsibilities. But at the same time I dont want to call her 30 times a day, and act like an idiot by doing so (read dont want to be an *bottom*-kisser). One call in a few days is my strategy since it gives her time to think about me. Anyway, when I do call (or meet her) and tell her to call me when she is available (to see if I'm available) she does not call! And when I message her (SMS) she says things like she likes me and likes being around me and stuff... Could it be that she is just not that nice persona and that she is just playin' with me? I'm kinda bad at picking up those things. :P
Or could it be that at one of dates I didn't present myself in the way that I should, so that 'liking' faded a bit...

She might just be shy and need a little help comign out of her shell.

This is not the case, I know how to deal with those :huh:

I like taking charge and consider it one of my (male) responsibilities. But at the same time I dont want to call her 30 times a day, and act like an idiot by doing so (read dont want to be an *bottom*-kisser). One call in a few days is my strategy since it gives her time to think about me. Anyway, when I do call (or meet her) and tell her to call me when she is available (to see if I'm available) she does not call! And when I message her (SMS) she says things like she likes me and likes being around me and stuff... Could it be that she is just not that nice persona and that she is just playin' with me? I'm kinda bad at picking up those things. :P

Or could it be that at one of dates I didn't present myself in the way that I should, so that 'liking' faded a bit...

This is not the case, I know how to deal with those :huh:

192810[/snapback]

She may be playing games with you. Right now only time will tell. All you can do is wait and see. Since you are not getting the kind of feedback from her that you want just ignore her and move on. Makes no sense you keep worrying over her and she isn't showing you the type of attention you want.

She may be playing games with you. Right now only time will tell. All you can do is wait and see. Since you are not getting the kind of feedback from her that you want just ignore her and move on. Makes no sense you keep worrying over her and she isn't showing you the type of attention you want.

Did that already! Thanks, anyway :)

She may have not remembered you say for her to call you or she just might be waiting for you to call her. She may not be comfortable calling guys first. She also might be playing hard to get like you said but I doubt it. Most gurls me being one of them likes for the guy to take charge and do things liek calling first. She might just be shy and need a little help comign out of her shell. When you see her again ask her what's up and is it okay for you to call her. You should get a definate answer after you do so.

Yh i agree with you man she may be too stared or shy to call you. she probably wants you to call her. 'Women like it when men take controll'