xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

cPanel Url Gives A Blank Page blank page after i log-in to cPanel

I am using cpanel at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and now nothing appears!

what i did was go to the file manager, and upload a few .htm files, these files wouldn't finish and they were small so I got out of it. now every time i try to return to the cpanel it asks for my name and password, but when i enter them in, it takes me to a blank page.

The site works still but i need the cpanel.

Also, now when I go to my forums it says

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

mySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 06th of October 2005 07:59:03 AM

I don't know if that helps.

Please help what do I got to do or what can you guys do?

I went to cPanel for help, but they said to come here.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Firstly, Help! is definetly an inappropiate title and you did not quote the error. Warned.

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Cpanel may not work when the database is down. And even though the cpanel is down the html part of the site may still work. So, try checking your Cpanel when the database is up. If you want to see database down or not just check the forums of one of the members here. If the forum is up and running it means database is working, at that time check the cpanel and let us know here again what sort of error you still get. Right now I can see your Cpanel login prompt window as I clicked the link you've provided.Your forum is displaying database error message at the time of our posting. It won't last long though...