xisto Community
Unregistered 015

Do You Have A Girlfriend? When she asks those questions...

Are there some girls out here who could tell what a girl meand by:"Do you have a girlfriend?" Is it:"Do you have a gf, becouse I like you and dont want you to have one (except me)?" or "Do you have a gf, or are you a looser with no social life?"What are you into when asking those types of questions? What are you actually asking?What answer do you expect? In other words, is this a sign (subtle) or a regual conversation??

Well, I suppose it would vary from person to person, but I don't think a girls would generally ask that to try and put you down, thinking you are a loser. She probably wants to get to know you better, and asking if you have a girlfriend will know how much better she can get to know you :huh:

I'm not too proud to say that I've never had a girlfriend to this day... and I'm 17. I realise that there are a lot of people that by this age have lost their you know what... :P . I just haven't found a female that is attractive enought for me and I am for here. I have one friend which has a special charisma around girls... He doesn't have many things that I don't have it is just he knows the ways with girls... from this point of view i'm = 0. I just don't have enough time and money for a girlfriend which needs weekly time and money (see movie, presents...). On top of that I have got used to beeing single. I really don't belive in love and nonsense like this. We have to admit that the animal instinct is what makes the illusion of love... I'm not romantic at all (I should be...I'm a boy) On the other hand if my dream of becoming something of a small Bill Gates with only a fraction of his money... :huh:

well speaking on experiance that is trap question either way you answer that it is the wrong answer so best thing to do is change the subject quickly or your on the path of destruction.thats if your in a relationshipnow if that was ask if you were single be truthful by saying either yes or no its that simple if you giving her the reach around then she will lose intrest in your quite quickly and then walk off.

Usually if a girl asks a guy if they have a girlfriend it could be a few reasons. One could be that they are asking you because their friend wants to know. Another reason could be that they like you and are interested in you. Another could be that they heard a rumor that you had a girlfriend and didn't believe it so they decided to be rude and ask you. It kinda depends on who you are to them. If it's a girl that you hang out with everyday and you guys flirt than she probably likes you. If its a girl you see every now and everytime you see each other you guys flirt, than she might like you. If it's a girl that you never talk to but see on occasion then she might be asking for a friend. If it's a girl that is mean to you or doesn't usually get along with you then shes probably asking just to be rude. It's all kinda confusing. Do you have girlfriend? If you do maybe the girl heard some rumors about you and your girlfriend and she didn't know you had one so she decided to see if you did. I don't know really much more to say. If I knew more information I could help you out a little more. Just let me know if you need any help or if I actually helped you. It would be smart of you to ask the girl why she asked you that.

Well, she found a particular moment to ask. She works in kind a shoeshop, so we were looking at the women's shoes, and she said:"Those are nice. Do you have a girlfriend?" She tied it kinda to situation so if I was to ask:"Why do you ask that?" she could (and probably would) answer:"So, to buy her those." But I think she asks (and women in general) those kind of (subtle) things to test you and find out what you are like?! Not sure, tough...I simply answered "No." but I think it would be better to tease her about it and make it look like she is trying to pick you up. What do you think?p.s. And when a woman ask this kind of questions, it is somehow uneasy for a man to respond (since those are sensitive), like when she asks:"Are you a virgin?" or "With how many woman have you been?" and stuff like that. These look to me like somekind of a test.

p.s. And when a woman ask this kind of questions, it is somehow uneasy for a man to respond (since those are sensitive), like when she asks:"Are you a virgin?" or "With how many woman have you been?" and stuff like that. These look to me like somekind of a test.

Those are the worst questions ever! I hate it when they ask something like that!!!

Well of course, yes. If you are over 16 and don't have a girlfriend, chances are....But i'd rather not get into that. I'm 19, and as a senior I saw a lot of freshmen, and some juniors make attempts to get a girlfriend. They failed and ended up getting laid into. :huh:

Oh this is one of those what women mean threads :huh: Why can't you just keep things simple? But not too simple. Simple girls aren't really the type of girl you want to have as a gf. Well maybe simple at times. Hmm. I guess being simple isn't so easy after all.

I know, we ALL hate them! Thats why I'm asking for solutions, there's got to be a solution... Comedy maybe?

I've been asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?" like 20 times, I just simply replied, "What do YOU think?"

It sound like she wants to know if you are attached because she is interested in you. So be honest with her. Girls usually ask do you have a girlfriend when they are interested in getting to know u and spend more quality time with you. Plus most good women hate to step on another females toes or break up a happy home so they try to find out you status before they get caught up in anything with a guy.

Most likely she is at least a little curious and a little interested in you if she asks something like that...But that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be your girlfriend. You have to put it in a context: how long have you known her, did you have a good conversation, her tone of voice, etc...I think most girls who just meet a guy don't want to be his gf right away.I guess it's safe to assume that she is a little interested and go from there (if you just meet her). If you had a long and profound convo then she is probably pretty interested and is considering it. So if you just meet her don't assume she wants you.

So if you just meet her don't assume she wants you.

I think you made a good point here. A lot of girls think this way. On the other hand, men want to know imidiately what's it gonna be. Is it sex, long term, short term, a wife, etc.

Conclusion would be:"Dont assume that the way you think is the way she thinks.", and latest science discoveries confirm that male and female brains are wired differently :huh: