xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Australia

Austarlia is a beautiful place.. all the lovely sun!!

im ment to be moving out there soon but cos my mum and dad are divorced my mum wont let me go there till im 116 and thats a wait of 4 years but that would give us a chance to save our money up.. My grandma and grandad are all ready living there with my uncle,auntie and cousin.. ive been on holiday there twice and im hopng to go and live there.. lovey sunn...Aaahhhhh... So if i move out there all my familyu will be there but not exactly all of them cos most of them live in scotland.. gtg seya laters..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from General Talk to Regional Affairs > Austarlia.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

^^ It's not so much regional affairs, coz he's not here yet :huh: but hey, it is a great place to live, weather wise, as long as you can stand the heat (or drought) in some parts, and the rain/cold of Tasmania (or sometimes Melbourne - though comparatively to the rest of the world it's not really bad at all).

Hey careful now Cool_Freaker, don't you start dissing on Melbourne's weather. Queensland actually gets more rain than Melbourne, the difference being that Queensland get's it all at once so you actually have more sunny days. I lived in Queensland for a few years and got a little bored with the weather, at least in Melbourne you get some variety, 4 seasons in 1 day if you're lucky! :huh:

Australia is one of several places I'd like to visit someday. I've heard a lot of great things about it from the land to the weather to the scuba diving off the Gold Coast. I've even met a few people from Australia, and they seemed to me to be very laid back. Just gotta save up more money....or maybe win a trip?

Australia is a really beautiful place. ive been there once or twice and let me tell you, the weather was wonderful. the people were great too. however, the outback is a whole different story. you can around around and see nothing for miles and miles except for animals and grass

I lived in Queensland for a few years and got a little bored with the weather, at least in Melbourne you get some variety, 4 seasons in 1 day if you're lucky! :P

Isn't it funny the excuses people come up with for bad weather? :huh:

Queensland's awesome. Don't dis it - or else. *threaten, threaten*Admittedly, the cyclones and constant rain in far north QLD sucksaw, but it beats the constant overcast and stormyness down south.

im from the tablelands in far north queensland, australia. where i live its always raining, i love it. i plan to move next year though..id love to move overseas, but i dont know if i could stand living in a constantly sunny place like alot of the rest of australia. but its a great place, australia, thats a given. im watching a '100 things you should do before you die' episode of getaway. and its made me realise that even though theres so many other cool places throughout the world, i still have to visit alot of australia yet.and littlewesth, you live in FNQ? Cyclone Larry was fun <_<...bad effects though...like damn expensive bananas :\

i haven't had a banana in so damn long now i think i've forgotten what they taste like :). yes we live in an amazing place with such varied weather. I'm a sydneysider and we've gone from a cold winter to some 35 degree days within a few weeks. looks like we'll have another hot summer here, i'm glad where i work they have air conditioning so i haven't noticed the weather during the week. i don't have air con at home tho so i'm noticing it nowthere are many places in australia i would love to visit, with such amazing natural beauty. i've travelled a little bit already but there is so much of our great land that it could take a lifetime to visit it all.what is everyones favourite place?

what is everyones favourite place?

Well I have just come from a short trip to South Australia, (4 days). I didn't get to see a lot, but I did go through the wine region and the scenery is quite amazing. Still, I think my favourite place is the west coast of Victoria. Perfect beaches on the coast with rain forests that go right down to the beach. Walking through these forests and finding all the hidden waterfalls is so relaxing, it's hard to believe it's all so close to the beaches. Then of course, there is the jewel of the west coast, The Great Ocean Road. A drive along this magnificently picturesque road is something that will stay in your memory for ever. The only place that I have seen that comes close to this area is the Gold Coast hinterland, close, but not quite as good.