xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tdktank59

My Sig sigs of mine

The sasuke one, imo, is the best out of them all. But, it could use more depth, so can most of these sigs. Some have pixelated renders. Most of these could use a more prominent border. The text in all could also be fancier.

Yea, I agree, a bit pixelated on some of the renders, and the text could use a little something extra (except on the third one... I like the text you used there!), but text is always hard to make work. I always have problems with it.Other than that though, I love the top one. It's striking, and nice and clear - which I like. Nice job!

i like the first sig with naruto render which looks really cool.if add a light border(white) would be better.certainly add your ID or name on the top of it... the others looks not bad as well but a little blured.

yeah the first sig looks alot better then the rest of them minus the text the colors work with and hte background fits with it as well. the other ones need work in all areas but good job though.