xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicnacho

Huge Python Dies Trying To Eat A 6ft Alligator crazy

Wow...That's, wierd. What could have imtimidated that Python to try and eat an alligator! Jeezee! So the Python was a pet to someone....How'd you like having a 13ft Snake slithering around you house? *shudders*

Btw! That link is broken! *oh noes*. But good thing KuBi comes to save the day! Here's the good link!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

wonder how come the alli didn't fight back and just let the python swallow it. what was it doing? sunbathing and didn't realize that the snake was sneakin up on it? very interesting

I'm guessing that the python must have strangled the alligator first, then tried to eat him but didn't really have enough room. That's the best I could come up with as to why the alligator didn't just chomp the python in half. Also I think that alligators are strong at biting down but have weak muscles for opening thier jaws, so the python can easily hold the alligator's mouth shut. You've probably seen that crocidile hunter guy do it.PSThanks Kubi for fixin' my linky

Apparently, the everglades has been gaining a large amount of pythons. Some people think it's cause of a lot of people releasing their pet snakes into the wild. But, since alligators are territorial, a war has kinda broken out between the two. There have been cases where the alligators have won the battles. But, in this case it seems that the snake put up a good fight, and some suspect that the alligator might have been weakened before it met the python. But, either way, the snake bit off more than it could chew.

That's kind of creepy... I can see why people abandon these pets. Not that it's right or anything... but eventually it's just going to get too big to keep indoors. Plus, if it can eat an alligator, I'd imagine it could take a nice chunk out of a human being too...As for the dog they are training to find these things.... I'd hate to be that dog. I can't see the little guy being able to fend off the snake once he finds it. Hopefully nothing bad happens to him.

Yeah, too bad for him......It must have hurt with the gator clawing at his insides......Well, at least that snake learned it's lesson- never eat gators.....I wonder when the next pythin attack will be?

dang, python must have been real hungry if it took the phrase "I'm so hungry I can eat an alligator" literally.WE say that sometimes, but it's just a saying. Man, that python got guts, lots of it.

ahh nature at its best th only reason i could think of that the snake pop was the shear size of the gator by the looks of the picture though the alligator was in a good 5-6 feet, of course they didn't really explain if the gator live but i bet that was a interesting sound to hear of a snake blowing up.

I can't see any picture in that article, but it is whird and wild to see such a battle. And I thought Battle Of The Beasts (from Discover Channel) is somewhat stupid. It seems I was wrong.It shouldn't be a surprise thought... A month ago they released a movie filmed in late 2004 showing a giant squid (don't remember how many feet it had). Jules Verne anybody...