xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
areawe

Need To Purchase Hosting Credits help

I may be unable to post for the next several months. Is there any way I can purchase hosting credits during those months? If this isn't possible, please let me know so that I can look for a good hosting provider. Can I purchase hosting credits to give me enough time to find a new host so there is no down time for my web site? Can you recommend a good hosting provider? Thanks for your help!

There is a way to purchase credits I believe, I never had the need to so I can't be sure. But in order to obtain that, you'll need to pm OpaQue or NilsC.

If all you need is 50mb with 1gb BW, Xisto - Web Hosting starts at mere $10 per year--the same service and extras as Xisto. Xisto - Web Hosting also offers many other plans. Xisto - Web Hosting is also owned and operated by OpaQue and you can learn more about the plans here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and for newer plans here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Good luck.

I thought they stopped selling hosting on Xisto and Xisto....anyway, the payed hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting is one of the best i've seen. You can still be here on the forums ofcourse. It has al features of Xisto and 10 dollar a years is definitely not much.

no they stop having paid hosting through Xisto. you can purchase credits for your account here that still happens i think but yeah just pm the admin and they will give the info you need to get the credits.