xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexuk2463

Need 4 Speed Underground 2 save game

Does anybody know how you save your game in need 4 speed underground 2 on th game boy advance SP, because i cant find a save option. i dont no whether or not if its the game i bought as i got it from turkey, and most of them are copies. Its really anoying me because i keep getting so far, but then the power runs out, and i have to start again.

Need for Speed:Underground 2 is a cross platform racing video game and the eighth installment of popular running game Need for Speed published and developed by Electronic Arts. - wikipedia

Yeah, as with the console and pc version, you have the ability to save your progress within the game at the garage. During the game, pause and choose the option that says return to garage. Once there, navigate to where it says save game. Good luck! If you still have any problems make sure to post back and I'm sure that either I or somebody else will be more than willing to help you out. Peace.

NFS Underground 2

Need 4 Speed Underground 2

Hi,I'm from Romania.Please HELP ME!I played nfs underground 2 On PC but never finished it!So I entered the internet and tried to download a saved game 100% complete.I FOUND IT!but I didn't know where to put it so I can play that save game I downloaded .If somebody knows where I can copy it so that ,in the game ,I can play it ...PLEASE TELL ME ! I NEED HELP!...Thank YOU Very Much!,,,

,Andrei

-reply by Andrew

Need for speed save

Need 4 Speed Underground 2

Reply to alexuk2463 question.

I feel sure that you can select an autosave option for every race and costomisation you finish.

If this is not happening then I would dare say that yes, it more than likely it has something to do with the fact you bought it from Turkey as the majority of them that are selling things are stolen or not genuine.

Rob

NFS is the best ever game. Right from the childhood to the elder ones all play these games. Nfs is the first game thats a child first plays, along with the Roadrash. There are many cheats to these games, tried among these one to save the game.You may refer some cheat codes provided by the different site. Also can be use Cheat Code Database.

hey  guys I know why you cant find the folder I had the same problem okay first go to control panel then go to appearance and personalization then go to show hidden files or folder click it then click on show hidden files or folder it will be in line the <<box>> then go to C:Users/user name AppDataLocalNFS Underground 2  save files in that folder and have fun

-reply by ronaldo8010

How to put the save game in .....Need 4 Speed Underground 2

To put the save game in NFSU2 go in Local Disk C

and then in Local Settings/Application Data/Need For Speed Underground 2 and put the save game

-reply by Nukem

Need4SpeedUnderground2Need 4 Speed Underground 2

How do you unlock the Coal Harbor West? I have completed all races before the Coal Harbor West and it usually gives a little video and a message teling you that you unlucked a new part in the world.  

-reply by Zack

<p>hey  guys I know why you cant find the folder I had the same problem okay first go to control panel then go to appearance and personalization then go to show hidden files or folder click it then click on show hidden files or folder it will be in line the <<box>> then go to C:Users/user name AppDataLocalNFS Underground 2  save files in that folder and have fun</p>-reply by ronaldo8010

Thnx pow...you help me B, I, G, BIG!

Hey, when you save a game in Need For Speed Underground 2, where is the SaveFile ? Can you help me ? And also, in the game, is it able to download savefiles or savegames ? Thankyou brothers !