xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Fantastico Problem

Hmm...Thats really strange. I'm using the Fantastico page right now and theres no problem at all. Have you tried using a different brower or clearing your cookies? (Clearing cookies might not really help though...)

Sometimes cPanel and Fantastico can be a bit slow, if you are using Internet Explorer, it will usualy take forever to load, If you use one that dosent support useless features, it will load much faster.

i see you i tried it too in your cpanel. you get this error:Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /tmp/cpanel.jaeunit.1128544817.32301 on line 126i tested my own fantastico and that works fine...if i were you i would mail OpaQue about this.greetzwassie

It could be when the database of the server is busy or unstable due to overloading of the server. Fantastico too uses scripts that should be executed but could be interrupted due to problem in the server. i've just tested mine to see if anything is wrong in it, but mine is working perfectly.Try again later.