xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Basic Sig Tut ~ Samma

this is one of my oldest sig tuts >.< i completely forgot about it, but i kinda wanted to share it with people who are struggling with gfx :huh:

Posted Image

hope you like it :P

yeah that is a interesting way to do most people say do render>then clouds and then brush around it :). that really should give spark to the noobs of the sig world.

yeah i use the render > clouds function to start my bg when brushing... but i brush it different to other people (btw a tip is... instead of using black and white for your clouds... use black and EXACTLY THIS *aaaaaa*)heh yeah it is a diffent way to brushing but heh some people find it easier to brush this way because sometimes when you use the clouds function the colors are very unbalanced and the sig can turn out "whored"

That would be photoshop jumpa. Please stay on topic.Nice tutorial, but you forgot the brightness/contrast, there's no depth in it.

Paint.......as in MSPaint? Unfortunately, no. If you don't have photoshop, then you could always use programs such as Paint Shop Pro, or even the Gimp [http://www.gimp.org/] which is free. You weren't joking when you said "Basic Sig Tut" :lol:. It's very basic indeed, but it covers all the necessities. Good job.

would it be possible if i use paint instead of photoshop?

Microsoft Paint has limited capabilities and so cannot come close to performing the quality shown here. It has almost none of the features required.

And yet... it's all I ever use... lol I seriously gotta get some better Image Painting Software. I would try Photoshop but I hear it's expensive...

If you have it, Adobe Photoshop all the way. Problem is, it ONLY costs around $650 :lol: If you're looking for a free program, that pretty much has the same tools, features, and functions of Photoshop, the Gimp would probably be your best bet. The learning curve is a bit steeper with the Gimp, and the interface is a bit less friendly then that of Photoshop's, but it's still a great program.

It's a nice tutorial and stuff, but it seems kind of like a beginner tutorial, but I don't know what you were going for. Also, your grammar is off, it should be "The dead ARE not dead" unless that's a specific quote or phrase. XD-Gaara[NU]

I didn't understand that brushing part. Probably because I try to do it in Gimp. Can someone describe it more closely. Good tut btw.Cheers!-question by joohn1