xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Half Life 2

Do you think you will like Half Life 2  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cannot wait till this game comes out..... It will be so tight when it comes out because i have beat the old Half Life like 20 times it gets annoying after you know the maps really well. LOL :rolleyes::angry::o

I can't wait nether. I'm allready playing Source and the graphics are SO good. I played Half-Life 1 too, never finished it though :S Always came stuck at a specific point. But i'm almost sure i'll buy it and just keep playing it until I finished. Can't wait till it's out!! (Got a countdown as background <_<)

yeah... the engine is so cool... but the cs source, everyone love it, i'm not either, i dont like it... the reason is only just becoz it became seems to be too realistic ...

and for thyob...you're right man, the spec should be too high to be played on my comp... that's why i'm not interest in it, unless i have very high spec comp.btw, i can quote the thyob post here... why? it said that the flood control is enabled.. what is that measn?

I got my game half lif2 on steam im waiting for it to come out i got it with a graffics card for my pc i have play all of the half life games like half life Game of the year,half life Platinum opposing force.half lifecounter strike,half life Blue shifti think counter is the best and so is the game of the year

Half-Life 2 is going to be awesome. After watching the trailer of it I was just like wow. The gravity gun looks pretty cool also. Another plus when I get half-life 2 is I get Counter-Strike:Source with it. Graphics look sweet and can't wait to get it. I will however continue to play Counter-Strike for the most part.

Half Life 2 seems very promising, however, due to the hacking and the lateness of it coming out, some people are becoming suspicious. I am one of that people. At first, I was very excited with the coming out of Half Life 2, but a news came out: Half Life 2 got hacked and its releasi will be delayed. I was really surprised and since then I have a bad feeling that this series of Half Life would suck! So I guess, I say "maybe".

For the poll if I will like the game ......well It's out so i got it.It's a very good game, the graphics, the story well just about eveything.The only thing that is a little bit less is the fact that it has to load very often.but besides that the game is great.I hope you share my opinion

Half-Life2 is just amazing. It honestly took me about 20 hours to beat half-life2. I'd have to say its the most extravagant singlplayer game outthere. I've always been a counter-strike junky so experiencing source was such a thrill, ragdoll physics just blew my mind. What did you guys think? ;):P