xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Another Thing From The Maniac.

bad choice of render... its monotone and its got the text at the bottom >.<, i dont like the text, the bg looks really really plain with its monotone colors cheme and brushing... I dont really see a border eitherI would reccomend starting off with grunge brushes because they fill up the bg pretty fast and they look pretty good, for a render, i would reccomend a render that can fill up at least 1/2 of the sig easy, you need new fonts too...

For me the background the render just don't mix. I like earthy colors, but I think the white just throws it off. The characters should be as transparent, they should be more bold. If you fix up the characters and the white, it would look great.(and a little more grunge brushing wouldn't hurt)

I did not even notice that the render had text in it. If I would have known that then it would not be there. Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to find a render without text because I do not want to have to go and fix that.

i think a drop shadow on the render would have giving it a little depth to it, but to solve the problem with the text in the render just delete and blend the render into the background its justs that easy.i know your working hard at it and you getting better from the sigs that your coming out with, but for you it is the same stuff and usually people have a hard time getting it right (I have that problem to) to help you just a bit more.1. take one set of grunge brushes the first layer all black in different parts of the background. Next layer take a different brush within that group and right next to it brush in the white layer. Also mix between really solid grunge and soft grunge to add the depth to it as well.2. Work with the Layer options like overlay and soft light do like 4-5 layers of that and it should come out a little better.3. Before working on the render do the color layer and tweak with the colors a bit, find the color that brings out the depth of the background without to much contrast to it.4. well the render is easy try different areas of the render and blend them see what works best to have it blended in and still stick out.5. Text well thats hard one you would have to just tweak with the layers like text stroke glow and bevel all that.

well... to help you out, i posted my OLD sig tut that explains how to get multi colored back grounds... ive also explained how to blend the render in and etc :huh:, its not accepted right now cuz i just posted it, but check in the graphics tut section every once in a while to check it out :P

I know how to belnd my render into the sig.  But with doing that it would have  made the render look even worse then what it looks right now.  So that is why.

192488[/snapback]

My signature...