xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BllDgs90

What Do You Look For In Mmorpg Games

what i look for in a mmorpg...well i would like to see one where to can make parties of people and you can weapons and armours you can get based on skills levels and experince. Most have level system also and a good size landscape for the players to roam on....also some quests and some fun stuff so when you dont want to train on combat or other skills you can relax with friends and do other things also a mailing system would be nice so that you could still contact people even when they are off line. A clan/Guild sysem so you cna keep track of your clan if you have one.An area for play vs player combat and area that isnt PVP that way ou dont have to worry about getting killed while hanging with friends or doing stuff. In game mini games is also a plus like capture the flag, all out death match, team death matchdiffrent races with diffrent skill bonuses would also improve game play so each character is diffrent from the otherthats about itLatrs

well ... MMORPG ... hmmm ... what do i look for in those MMORPG ? i think everyone is the same ... you have more satisfaction in those virtual world ... in those virtual world you can become a hero ... and you can defeat monster and save the world ... this fulfill everyone's dream of hero-ism ... maybe they can not make it in the real world ... so mmorpg provides them the oppotunity to make them feel that they are hero ...but mmorpg is really addicting ... you can not pull yourself out from those virtual world ... this is so annoying ... in the end you will find that you have wasted a lot of time but gained nothing ... but it's still a good thing to do in spare times .. just do not get addicted to them :huh:

Well in a MMORPG i look for numerous things. First of all i look for quality in graphics and effects because without those these days, a game just isnt much fun to play since we know how realistics graphics can be. Secondly i look for a very good gameplay system like the difficulty to learn the game and how you can level up and what type of playing options there are. Then i finally look at the storyline. If there are not any quests that build a story i will not play the game since fighting random creatures gets old very quickly.

what i look for in a mmorpg...well i would like to see one where to can make parties of people and you can weapons and armours you can get based on skills levels and experince. Most have level system also and a good size landscape for the players to roam on....also some quests and some fun stuff so when you dont want to train on combat or other skills you can relax with friends and do other things also a mailing system would be nice so that you could still contact people even when they are off line. A clan/Guild sysem so you cna keep track of your clan if you have one.

An area for play vs player combat and area that isnt PVP that way ou dont have to worry about getting killed while hanging with friends or doing stuff. In game mini games is also a plus like capture the flag, all out death match, team death match

diffrent races with diffrent skill bonuses would also improve game play so each character is diffrent from the other

thats about it

Latrs

191658[/snapback]

I look for action, adventure and fun in a mmorpg for example do you know ROSE online? (Rush On Seven Episodes). and flyff (Fly For Fun) that are good examples of free mmorpg's and they have there own presentation style. and because it's free many people play it. and the feeling that i have with these games is just great. it feels great to play, to walk over the stretcht out fields and to fight with my opponents. or against other monsters. i resently bought world of warcraft. and that is a total differents if you compare it with the games i mentioned earlyer. but it's also i way lot of fun to play. only the team is a little more grown up than games like rose online and flyff online. but ín the end the only reason why i play a mmorpg is that is want to enjoy collour full landscape with nice and beautifull creatures. that's all i want in a mmorpg!

cee ya!

I'd probably say, customization, I love it in MMORPGS, the feeling you are complelety unique, and can kill equally as well as all the cookie cutter style characters. Equipment play the biggest role whether I like a game or not.

The first thing I look for when it comes to a MMORPG is that there is that there are alot of players online at any given point in time. Also, I look for games that aren't laggy, nothing kills an online game more than lag. Next I see if the game has unique elements that make it better in a certain aspect from other games and some other typical things such reasonable leveling system, large variety of monsters, quests, equipment, skills and items. A party or guild system to encourage player cooperation would also be a big plus. Then finally I look at graphics.