xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iivosevic

Google And Nasa A new frontier?

Have you heard about this? If you haven't go and read this article "Google and NASA in space venture".
What do you think about this? It is a huge step for Google, isn't it?
For a long time Google is the best search engine, it also offers many other services, including news, gmail, and recently they came up with Google Earth... Also there is Google Desktop... Is the space next step for guys from this well known company?
Please post your opinion...

Well it definetly seems like an interesting partnership. I never would have expected a web search engine company to eventually partner up with NASA. But I think at it's current state NASA needs all the help it can get.

The more partners and offers google have the more well-known will it be. I more peapole are going to use googles services. And for NASA I think its good for them to earn some extra money for sending pictures and such things for google.And I hope NASA get god results for the Mars project, so they can start exploring mars with new Instrumments that have never been tested for real.Google is beeing better and better...

Google and Nasa, Hmm.. Right step towards dominating the world. I wonder what will be their next step. Google Fever is spreading like a plague. Google said, They expertise in the things what they do and Their main field is search engine. But when I look at it, Google is stretching its long hands in all irrelevant fields like Mail, some radioactive / genetic Drinks (Google Gulp), Google Earth etc. Google and Nasa Partnership might have been possible due to the large Funding source that google might be ready to invest for Nasa. Now, we will have more secret missions like NASA. Let's see what GONASA or NASAGO :huh: labs have to offer ;-)

i have google earth and when i start up this soft i can get away from my computer, is wonderful to see all the world, and the great places in my planet, our planret, i was thinking when i saw the introduction screen to google earth that they were pointing to the space, finally i'm so happy companies like this bring us the univers at our fingertips, i can't imagine where google is going to stop, if they continue like this, they will grow even more than microsoft, i hope!

Because Now Google have spare money to spend and invest. so. where ever they sees the opportunity, they are jumping..They have to invest somehow...I guess it will bring out best..but Google has be very careful..otherwise it will be overdone and there will be no or less quality, which is the main factor that everybody likes it GOOGLE...Anyway, wait and see as....every dog has its day.......