xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

The Latest Mass E-mail By Admin Your Trap17.com Account Deleted

I think you guys know too, about the latest mass e-mail admin sent with the title " Your Xisto.com Account Deleted! "

Wow..admin, that really had me scared! I was like 'Oh *BLEEP*! What happened?' and my heart sank. I dared not open the e-mail until a few minutes later when I mustered the courage to open it up.

To my sweet relieve, it was all a joke. But admin, that was really too scary. Don't do that in future okay?

By the way, the e-mail's main content is to request that members put http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ as their homepage. Well, I did. Its quite similar to Google, just that it has a few more useful links and looks more cool.

Thanks admin for giving us free hosting!

-Shackman

yeah, me too. i powered up my browser immediately to check my site evenwithout opening the email. lolz :rolleyes: good thing it was all a joke :o that emailsubject is not meant for the weak of heart. :angry: needless to say, i have set the site admin gave as my firefox homepage (did some test search as well).

yeah, good attention getter, but not good for the heart!I have no problems using it as homepage since I use Yahoo anyway, be nice if their was local weather & news, but I guess that would be too cluttered for some people.