xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

A Better Mor Time Effecient Sig for the most part the brushing

I work on this for about 20-30 minutes working with different brush this time and I think the background came out good this time, did a ok job with the renders and so-so with the text. Mixeda little grunge abstract and vector (i think) into this as well.

Posted Image

enjoy. :huh::P

I must say, it is a very nice sig indeed. Also, I see you've entered it for SOTW.

nice combo of brushing, but i think the only thing id suggest is a better color for the bg, i mean it looks a bit monotone, the text doesnt look too good either >.<

Wow, SM stole my heart again...ok, now I'm just being weird.Not sure what to say, IMO I can't find anything wrong with it(not trying to sound like a suck up, I just really..REALLY like it..). I love the way you put the mask in on right side, the left side render fits it perfect IMO, and the text too, its not like OMG complicated text, but thats good, fits the sig too.tenoutoften.

wow its amazing and you havn't mention that you seen this background a million times before YEAH!!! IM HAPPY!!!! :huh: :Pbut with the text I outter glowed it thats why.