xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stone Cold 3:16

Wrestling

Im not talking oylimpics wrestlin, im talking about federation wrestling such as ROH, TNA, WWE, all the gold. Ill give you my fav superstars from all the federations that i watch. Hopfully you can too!!TNA - Either AJ Styles or Jeff HardyWWE - John cena or Matt HardyECW - Tazz

I watched TNA fr the first time last night, I must say WOW, I'll never bash TNA again, I saw AJ Styles perform, what an athlete. He was doing amazing things man. Just ridiculous, they were all pretty athletic and put on a great show. AJ styles did this backfilp kick, very accurate, and the a backflip to a reverse guilotine choke?? I was like what the... anyhow I guess Tito Ortiz the hunnington beach badboy from the UFC is joining TNA. Man I cant wait to see that. Was pretty fun watching TNA for the first time. I hope all their shows are that exciting. CHeers and go AJ Styles !!!

well i saw it for like the 4th or 5th time and I have to say i was pretty bored, alot of no names (pretty much the tna roster that hasn't participated in anything but tna). the only thing that I like is the x division and and once the women's divsion kicks in that. due to the fact that Double J pretty much pulling a triple H and to clear that up winning the title ever time he loses it. And with only one hour to watch them and on a saturday, when i have better things to watch they won't last on tv until they get a 2 hour time slot on monday for the wars to start up again. Of course some of the wrestling that have been doing it for awhile to are sad and pathetic as well (Jeff Hardy need a say more).Of course the bookers and stories are just as plain and washed up, they are using recycled old story lines or giving big names the show time they got paid for and thats boring to me.Now that HHH is coming back it makes me wonder if he will take up the 3 hours of showtime tomarrow since he's married to the family.But to speak on topic for just a bit the only wrestlers I respect are all the ones that love the game and not the cash like these people.(Hulk Hogan, HHH, Double J)BTW http://www.lordsofpain.net/ is the best wrestling site ever since they don't have 6 million ads everytime you load up to their site.

I realize this topic is very old, but I'm a huge fan (actually wrestling is my all time favorite sport) and I just can't let it 'die' like this.The hottest topic today is Bound for Glory IV, TNA's biggest PPV of the year which took place on 12 October.I would like to hear your opinions about this event. I'm a moderator on a wrestling forum and many people say that BfG didn't live up to its hype, but I happen to disagree. I think it was a great show with awesome matches; like Kevin Nash said in a promo: "the Main Event alone is worth the admission price."In other news, but also about TNA: who do you think that Suicide is? At first I've heard rumors that it will be Kaz, then that it may be Senshi, I even read somewhere that it could be Jay Lethal who will drop the Machismo gimmick.

TNA by far owns the WWE. Story lines are much more organised and it's always a good watch, when ever I do get a chance to watch the WWE or run into it by flicking through the channels i tend to change the channel alot.Gets too boring, typical and predictable for me.

Some news about the Suicide story in TNA:
It has been reported that Senshi (Brandon Silverstry) received a try-out "dark match" against Primo Colon on Tuesday at the WWE taping in Orlando.

I am also hearing that there are folk at TNA pushing to have Senshi rehired there. Senshi asked for his release from TNA a while back when he was unhappy with his use as Senshi and wanted to spend more time in Japan with New Japan. After leaving TNA he went on a New Japan tour where he ended up injuring his knee on the 1st tour requiring surgery. He returned to the ring and New Japan after several months of rehab and became the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion on September 21, 2008 in Kobe, Japan defeating Tiger Mask.

Several at TNA are suggesting Senshi be brought back to the company either as part of the TNA side of the Main Event Mafia feud or as the Suicide character. Senshi provided the voice for the character in the TNA Game. The Suicide's character's debut in TNA was delayed by surgery Kaz had. At this time, Kaz is still expected to return as Suicide, but if Senshi were to be used instead, the character could start on TV much sooner.

If you don't anything about this Suicide character this will give you some idea: http://whoissuicide.com/