xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stone Cold 3:16

Late Introctuction

welcome to the club but I would have to say you don't hold that title unless your over 30 and have been watching it since the 70's.just follow the forum rules and you shouldn't have any problems getting any hosting and by the looks of the posts i seen you already have 30 credits to get your package.

Welcome to Xisto, Stone Cold 3:16! I'm also a big wrestling fan myself, so I guess we'll have to see who's the biggest around. Just guessing, you're porbably more of a WWE fan, but I'm just guessing; so forgive me if I'm wrong. :huh: I like the indies more, especially ROH and IWA, both great feds.Also, by the look of your name, I'll have to say you're a Stone Cold fan? Heh, he's one of my favorite wrestlers from the WWE. Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoyed your stay. I also hope we get to talk sometime. :P

So yes, welcome! Even if it's a little late, it's all good. Mind you, you probably know how great this place is by now then. I love it hear, and rarely hear complaints. (And most of those are unfounded lol). So yea, and when you get hosted (if that is what you are after!) things will get even better.You're lucky you found this place. It truly is the best.

Welcome aboard, Stone Cold! I think you may find a few links/threads about wrestling for you to add to - and build more credits in the process. The people in this community are friendly and very supportive. If you have problem, feel free to contact one of the admins/mods.I hope you enjoy your stay at Trap 17 and we look forward to seeing your site when you have it online. Feel free to come back and post as often as you like, too!See ya on the boards!