xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

You Dont Play Runescape Anymore?

If You Dont Play runescape anymore like you played and got bored and decided to never play again, lol can i have your username and password so it wont go to waste. i would only take items you had,lol yea. So if you retired please PM me your username and password. thank you. :huh: -Microsoft

Lol, I don't think people would give you there stuff. It can be sold for real "moolah" on ebay. Last time I checked 1 mill gp goes for $10 to $20.(back when I was 12 and 13, I'm 17 now)

0.0Wow.People must be either really stupid or really desperate to be buying game money for real money.Anyways, I would give you my account but I don't remember my password to it anymore. Plus my account sucks. I have slim to nothing. :huh:

My account is decent. My combat lvl is 51, I have lots of rune essence to sell. I have 80k gold. I have addy pl8 body, rune scimmy, rune kiteshield, and addy full helm. But I'm not giving it to you or anyone since I still play. It's fun. And I'm working to get stronger. :huh:

The game is the best game on internet now everyone playes this game and really pay for it.I have ever played but i have forgotten my pass.But I am seeing now that must children play runescape.And actually you could sell your account.much people do this..and they are really stupid to buy it...i don't know where them brains are.

Hmm I had an account a year ago wich was prettynice, but it got boring. I can't remember username nor pass so it won't have any use to say that you can have mine...

What is that? Do you use it to play games or is it Internet related? I've heard of Runescape before, but I have never been told what it is exactly. Could you explain it to me please Microsoft? Thanks.

Runescape is a MMORPG made in java. It's got 3D graphics, smooth and all, but the models have almost no detail. There are ots of non-combat skills such as smithing, mining, cooking etc. I'm surprised at it's popularity. For me, it was fun for a month and then it got boring. THink of it this way: it's a free 10-20 $ if youve got a decent account.

I think runescape sucks if you dont pay for it at about level 60.At level 60 you run out of things to do unless youre a member.And if you fight in wildly at level 60 the people who are paid members will most likely beat you.I stoped playing it and gave my account away and started over.I dont play much anymore thought cause its lame and they are adding too much fake stuff to it.They should think about what their adding before they add it.People on runescape get mad when you say its boring because they live runescape and I think thats said lol because its geting laggy and more fake looking seems like.Look at the tree and youll notice they use to look real and now they look like a pale of poop.