xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Sig Making Steps

can u please help me!! i need to make a sig and i dont know how to so can u post back and tell me hoe to make one.. thanks alot..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This is your friendly warning note. "Help Me Now!" will earn you a warning adjustment next time. Your topic title MUST be descriptive and topic description MUST be filled out. Searching through the forum you will find that SIG REQUESTS and Tutorials are available. Have you bother to look there or ask there?

Moving from General Talk to Sig Requests

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

There are a lot of sig tutorials you can find, on this forum, or other forums. I suggest you look through those tutorials to get the hang of sig making. Once you've made your own sig, you can post it in the showoff portion of this forum for some constructive critism.

also if your looking for more tutorials go to gamerenders.com to look at some other ones as well. since you have a more exclusive list of tutorials to share.