xisto Community
devildude93

Favorite Football Player And Team

Whos ur favorite football player and team.. My favorite team is Arsenal(any other arsenal fans out there) cos there the greatest team evr, aand my favorite players for them are robin van persie and thierry henry ....

well you should let the people know what football you are talking about I almost mistaken it for NFL football and not soccer. But anyways I'm not much of a soccer person, to long of match to catch any interest, but I haveto say I wouldn't mind getting into a soccer riot I here crazy stuff goes when one starts. :huh::P

It's funny, because to most of the people in the world (and maybe most people on here?) 'football' is soccer. :huh: Anyway, I stop on soccer almost anytime I see it on television now that my sister has gotten more interested in it (she started playing a few years ago so she likes to watch to see how "real players" play) I haven't picked a favorite team or player though. I think her player is Ruud van Nistelrooy.

I thought i was about the only person who posts about football (soccer) here. My favourite team is Liverpool for many reasons.1. They are the first team i watched when i was five years old.2. They were dominating the game at that time.3. They still are the most successful team in England - 18 league titles and 5 Eurpean cup.4. Their players behaviour both on/off the pitch are relatively good. No allerged rape or late night bust ups or anything like that.5. Their academy produced a lot of good/great players - eg. McManaman, Owen, Gerrard, Caragher though not recently.6. Their fighting spirit is normally high - recently shown in Istunbul against Milan.My favourite players are Steven Gerrard, Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp and Fernando Morientes

I thought you were referring to NFL Football, you should change it to soccer, because the majority of the people in these forums speak English. :huh:

I don't have just one favorite.My favorite football player(s) are Warrick Dunn, Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Pearless Price, Terrrel Owen, Todd Pinkston, and Cory Hall. I have more, lots more, but I don't want to sit here and ramble on.My Favorite Team is The Baltimore Ravens.

My favorite football team is Bayern-Munich. I grew up in Bamberg and my family and I returned to the Philippines, I have been following them like crazy.

They're a very organized and efficient team. I like their style better than the free-flowing football teams such as Barca or Real Madrid.

I don't really have one favorite player. I haven't seen one who is really complete; complete in the sense that he is flexible in a lot of positions. I play defensive midfield and leftback and I like players who are more like "team players" rather than superstars.

That would mean someone like Claude Makalele. His role is not a very glamourous one but it is very vital.

But I have my favorites for each position.

Some other players I like:

Goalkeepers:

Oliver Kahn

Timo Hildebrand

Michael Rensing

Defenders:

Arne Friedrich

Jens Nowotny

Christoph Metzelder

Ashley Cole

Midfielders:

Claude Makalele

Cristiano Ronaldo

Bastian Scweinsteiger

Michael Ballack

Forwards:

Thierry Henry

Lukas Podolski

David Trezeguet

GO Bayern!!

I love arsenal, manchester and real madrid. They are really good.I'm fascinated with david beckham, ferdinand, lampard, owen, rooney and gerard. They are wonderful with the ball and they are hot as well...

I thought you were referring to NFL Football, you should change it to soccer, because the majority of the people in these forums speak English. :)

192509[/snapback]

Do you mean American?

And my favourite American "Football" player is Warren Moon from his days as a CFL Quarterback with the Edmonton Eskimos in the Canadian Football League. He went on to play in the NFL, but he sure set the field on fire while he played up here. Won a bunch of Grey Cups with the Eskies and had a fabulous career.

Well I live in Tampa so of course I have to root for my home team the Bucs. So they are my favorite team and my favorite players are Cadillac Williams and Mike Allstott.

Cadillac Williams, oh yeah. Theres a Auburn University tiger for ya. That brings me to my favorite (college) team, the Auburn Tigers. Look for them in the Capital One Bowl on January 2nd, 2006. War Eagle!!

Benfica, Portugal. /T /I / |/ | .-~/ T\ Y I |/ / _ /T | \I | I Y.-~/ I l /I T\ | | l | T / T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y __ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. | \ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ | \ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ | .--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./ BENFIIIICAAA!!! >--. ~-. ._ ~>-" "\\ 7 7 ] BENFIIIICAAAA!!! ^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / | BENFIIIICAAAA!!! <__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : | ^-.__ ~(_/ \ >._: | l______ ^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-. (_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _) (_/ . \ : / l c"~o \ \ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. ) SLBBBBBBB!!! (_/ . ` / / ! )/ SLBBBBBBB!!! / / _. '. .': / ' SLBBBBBBB!!! ~(_/ . / _ ` .-<_ /_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=. ~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______// "-,. l I/ \_ __{--->._(==. //( \ < ~"~" // /' /\ \ \ ,v=. (( .^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` / / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==- .^ ' : T ~" ll / . . . : | :! \\ (_/ / | | j-" ~^