xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Xbox 360 Has Wireless Controls

Is it true that the new xbox 360 has wireless controls cos if it does thats one awsome gaming cosole.. If soo im going to get it but if i dont i will get the new ps3, has anyone seen that yet... Its suppose to have everything that u wud evr want

Yeah wireless controllers on a system isn't anything unique or special because they all have it. Xbox 360 controllers changed everything I didn't like about the old ones. I didn't like black and white being so low, I would always accidentally hit A or something, so they changed those buttons, good because I don't really like those buttons at all. The start and back being below the left joystick is really stupid as well, i hold back on the joystick in a fighting game to reach over and pause with my other hand, I can't do that if it is a stupid spot like below the left stick. also, i don't think they changed this, but on most controllers with A B X & Y aren't they reversed. A should be switched with B and X with Y on an Xbox controller, hard to get used to that. Overall, the new Xbox controllers fix all my problems except A should still be switched with B and X with Y I think.

Thats right there is no point of anyone buying the core package but im gonna buy the premium package because it will have wireless controllers and a 20gb hard drive but the problem is it has HDAV cable and i think that means its an av cable for high definition tv's but i got a 42" plasma tv, not a HD tv. Can anyone please tell me if the hd av cable will still work on plasma tv's or do i end up having to buy a core package or buy a HDTV to make it work? Someone please tell me!

Thats right there is no point of anyone buying the core package but im gonna buy the premium package because it will have wireless controllers and a 20gb hard drive but the problem is it has HDAV cable and i think that means its an av cable for high definition tv's but i got a 42" plasma tv, not a HD tv. Can anyone please tell me if the hd av cable will still work on plasma tv's or do i end up having to buy a core package or buy a HDTV to make it work? Someone please tell me!

192472[/snapback]

I think you need a HDTV for it..is your plasma not HDTV?

When it comes to wireless doesn't the revolution win that? Wireless controllers like the others but more- like WiFi internet capabilities and whatnot. No system can be wireless for power though, unless they have a rechargable battery on it, which is kinda stupid, not to mention batteries don't last long.

The new XBOX 360, and PS3 are supposed to be the greatest Consoles made to date, they're gonna have amazing graphic engines, and amazing styles of gameplay. It's going to have many features you wouldn't find on XBOX v.1, and the XBOX Live! is better, and has more features.

You can get wireless controlers for the regular Xbox, either buy them, or making them youself (if you know how :) ) Anyways, they do sound cool, and if I had the money in the bank now, I'd go pre order mine, sadly I don't, but am planning on getting one soon. Till then my Super Xbox will have to do, its boss:D

can someone please answer my question if you know the answer? it is post #5

203044[/snapback]

I'm sure once somebody knows, they'll answer:)

can someone please answer my question if you know the answer? it is post #5

203044[/snapback]

if im not mistaken, all plasma's are hdtv compatible, and are even greater quality than hdtv, in any case, if it does not work, no doubt xbox will release a new cable specifically for plasma, if not than im sure monstercable will produce one. Dont worry.

if im not mistaken, all plasma's are hdtv compatible, and are even greater quality than hdtv, in any case, if it does not work, no doubt xbox will release a new cable specifically for plasma, if not than im sure monstercable will produce one. Dont worry.

203077[/snapback]

thanks mezzano, that really helped