xisto Community
Becca

Michael Jackson And Eminem Lmao You Have Probably Heard This Alread

Has anyone heard yet??That Michael Jackson wants to sue Eminem for making fun of him in his new Video??They dress up as Michael and jumps on the bed with young boys!!!Just thought I'd tell the people who did not know. It's a bit plain I know

yeah, saw a snippet of the music video in the news earlier. it's nasty :rolleyes:add to that, eminem's M.J. character drops his nose on the dance floor. lolz.will have to download or record that mtv b4 it gets banned. :angry:

I know it is really funny I like eminem and stuff michael jackson heso sensitive man it's just a bit of fun.......idiot.....Anyways if you do download it .....try and find a way to somehow send it to me thank you lmao

Anyways if you do download it .....try and find a way to somehow send it to me thank you lmao

still searching... :rolleyes: no problem, if i get to download it soon. :angry:

Yeah...

He can be easily one of the best singers and dancers. I love him for his music and dance. He beats and modern singer or rapper(in my opinion). He songs are meaningful too. You guys should look at the lyrics.

But I think he should sort out his life like darkwarrior said. ITs very messy, especially because his actions involve contriversal matters...like..you know..:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Take a look. This was a discussion I had with my fellow forum mates. Hope it provides some insight.

-Shackman

Anyways if you do download it .....try and find a way to somehow send it to me thank you lmao

here's the video i found, m still downloading it but we can download it simultaneously :rolleyes:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks mate!!!

:rolleyes: no sweat :angry: i forgot to add that it's 54MB (and i'm on dial-up, lolz!)hope it's the real video and not a bogus one, or i've wasted my online time
downloading this thing. lolz :angry:

THanks for the link Libs2day. I am gonna download the video too to see what jest Eminem made of M.J.

THanks for the link Libs2day. I am gonna download the video too to see what jest Eminem made of M.J.

enjoy the link everyone, as long as the source does not get it's bandwidth snuffed :rolleyes:

Isnt it illegal now .? To download free viedos and audio things ? Well thats what I though

"What else can I use to make noiseI've touched on everything, but little boysAnd that's not a stab at Michael, that's just a metaphor...""See, he even says he's not paying him out! What more could you ask for? :D:D

Isnt it illegal now .? To download free viedos and audio things ? Well thats what I though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Depends where you live and whether the material is copyrighted or free. Here in canada music sharing is completely legal so its all good, but we pay a tax on blank media which the government collects to makeup for piracy, they make millions a year, 70 maybe?

**edit, wtf...how did my post get here :D