xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novaforme

Just A Sig

Never ever put scanlines on top of the entire sig. It can go over the background, but putting it over the sig just kills it instantly. Your background doesn't look that great. Try getting some brushes from deviantart.com.

I'd shrink the mustang logo a bit, so the text doesnt cover the bottom of it. Also the bright red of the mustang doesnt match the dark blue you have that's part of the background.

I think it would look really good if you got rid of a lot of the scanlines. Nice job though. There are not a lot of people that can actually graphic design so nice.

well i will even go a little further in the fixing of this sig, lets start with the car render itself, it sucks plain and simple, it is to art sketched and not the real mccoy to be used.

i agree that the scanlines really killed it, i suggest putting it over the logo and then drop the settings to about 40-50%.

Put a drop shadow on the logo to give it some depth to stand out just a bit.

I suggest used a combination of grunge brushes which it will give some depth to the background when you mix white and black brushes and tech brushes if use the right ones you can get some good stuff out of it. you can download at my site which is posted in the resource section of this forum.

With the text i suggest putting the text in a steel effect click this link and you will know what im talking about for metal text.

Border looks fine.

work with those ideas in mind and you should be set.