xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Totalwar

Paypal Troubles delays the come with being reputable

Arg, well I?ve been trying to switch to a paid account for the past week. I just have time to post or update my website (not both) It makes little sense to have a website if I don?t have time to update it. I have about 10 min of real free time Mon-Fri, and increasingly less time on weekends. The only annoying part is I?ve never set up a paypal account. I planned on paying for everything with my debit or credit card and then I found out I had to use pay pal. So then I signed up for a pay pal account but had to activate my pay pal account. So I gave them my bank information and my credit card information and had to wait for them to confirm that. Now that that is confirmed I need to transfer money from my bank account to my pay pal account so I can use it to pay the $9.99 or whatever for my paid account. Arg, I guess it?s ok since it shows they are reputable but still, this is going to take two weeks and it?s the easiest way to pay on line. The internet sucks.