xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ten-chii

J-pop/j-rock... geez,anyone like them??

well i have my interest in some but i have to japanese suck at rapping I'm sorry the words are to long to say at a high rate of speed it sounds to jibberish, but the rock and soul music is ok.

YES YES YES!!I am like...OBSESSED with j-pop and j-rock XDDDDDDwhat's so good about j-pop is they never sing about sex or gangsters or bling bling. YAY!!!Hahaha, my favorite artists/groups would be.....Shimatani Hitomi, Aiko, Shimokawa Mikuni, Sousei no Aquarion, Mitsuki Saiga, Ayumi Hamazaki, Sakamoto Maaya, Globe, Bon Bon Blanco, Pierot and wots WOTS more!!! I spend my hours on gendou.com browsing though j-pop music, because i'm obsessed with music in general @_@ and i usually only go for the top rated ones anywys so i'm not biased and would say "J=POP IS BETTER THEN ANY MUSIC IN DA WORLD" XD and it's easier to find and download j-pop then american music anyways XD

The only J-POP I know is by DAI (Do As Infinity) Fukai Mori. I initially heard a small portion of that in Inuyasha's ending. I fell in love with the vocalist and had to find out who she was... and boy she's pretty! I can't seem to find more of her pictures. Her voice is amazing! Anyway, the song itself is pretty amazing too. It feels like I'm flying when listening to that song. Although I wish I knew what she was singing about... I don't comprehend Japanese well enough to know what's what. I speak a little to cover the basic greetings when dealing with my clients but that's about it.

OMG I LOVE J-POP u shoul see how much i haveXD i have *starts to count* about 800 or so j-pop XD i like just about any kinda of j-pop (well atleast the ones that sound goot to me ^^) one of my favoits would have to be L'ark~en cial and Sambomaster

thebluekirby what songs and videos have you been seeing and listening to the bling bling is there (watch pop japan tv) and the ladies are mentioned (I think) havn't seen the gangsta but they dress it.Also japanese do not look good in corn rolls either, 600 different colors in your hair is fine but stay away from corn rolls. :huh::P:(

Glad to hear there are a few J-pop/rock fans out there. My favs include: Mr. Children, globe, Orange Range (Even to this day, I think their best song so far is "Hana"), Southern All Stars (Still cranking out great music after 20- years), Spitz, Puffy, Ken Hirai and Utada Hikaru.

I have listened to J-pop may times, but it's usually a different singer/band every time. I don't know any singer/bands names, only those of the songs I have heard on a few anime OST's. I never really listen to them, but they are really catchy and I could get a song stuck in my head for hours.

i listen strictly to Jpop or anything mostly popish. I don't like oriental rap at all. Any asian rapping is not a friend of mines. I feel its ghetto. People all trying to act like hard gangsters about drugs and sex. just not my style. whatever. but i know there's good rap too just i don't like it.

I don't really listen to any j'pop but I used to like k'pop alot :P I thought it had the best rhythm, but I started to dislike it... :huh: I liked 1.tym and hmm if i can only remember them... lol oh well not like you'd care for the korean singers i liked.. o.o

I got into jrock and jpop because moslty of anime and i usually odn't remember the name of the artists or have a favorate. I like most of ayumi hamasaki's songs, but it gets boring after listening to it for a few hours.