xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alive

Karate Do - My Way Of Life Anybody read it?

Hey, I have recently just finished reading a book written by a great Karate teacher, someone that introduced Shotokan Karate to the world, and he has also introduced the concept of wisedom and pure thought to my life, because of his wonderful teachings it's changing the way I do and teach my martial arts. So I was just wondering if anyone else had read it? Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

i havent yet but it looks interesting, I'll have to check it out, whats the guys name? Anyhow have you heard about MAs Oyama? That guy was the man. He trained in the woods for two years in solitude, Doing all kinds of crazy exrcises. He came back with crazy puncing and kicking power. They called him GodHand after he owned everyone at a bunch of Karate tournaments.Later on he wanted to test his Karate even more, so he went on to challenge bulls to fights. I think he fought about 46 or 47. H ekilled most of them, The bulls were going to slaughter anyhow in case you thought this was crule. Of coarse not many people believe this, but there are some videos on it. Well I'll try and check out that book your talking about. Thanks and Cheers!