xisto Community
Hiaito

Hello? Introduction

If this topic does not fit here, I would like to announce that the first moderator who sees this, please move it to it's correct catorgory. Well hello Xisto. I've come in search of some hosting and of course to ramble your forums. I hope I enjoy my stay.Also, don't call me Hiaito, call me Jason.

You did post in the wrong forum, but that's not a problem. There is an Introduction forum here. :huh: (I've moved this to the correct forum)Anyway, welcome to Xisto, Jason. You'll have a lot of options to ramble about since this community is huge: 5000+ users, and thousands of topics and replies. Have fun!

Hello Hiaito,You are most welcome to Xisto. Iam very sure that you are gonna enjoy it here as we all are doing. This forum community is a very interesting one and you can find virtually all the topics in any aspect oflife you wanna discuss on. Or you can also start yourown topic too.But one thing.....Try not to post SPAMS or you will be incuring the wrath of the Mods and the Admins.Hey,I aint trying to scare you. Only that you should try to be reasonable in yuor postings. Thats all.You are welcome once again to T17.

hello jason,welcome to T17 commnity for your web host.to be active readily by chating or communicating with member for anything only not to spam. :huh:enjoy yourself in forum..

I hope you won't/don't spam.

I despise spammers.

Oh and welcome to Xisto. :P

190808[/snapback]

Over-using the

Enter key

Is not much better :huh:

But anyway, welcome to t-17 Jason, blah blah have fun blah try not to spam blah ect ect. And the subdomains work as namehere.trap17.com.