xisto Community
Microsoft

I Need Some Help In My Project.

I dont really get what you mean by that. Be specific and go srtaight to the point if you really requireany help from people.

He wants examples from real life that involves Geometry.Basically, what I'd do for this is look around. Look at how objects are formed and use those as your examples. Look at strange buildings. Stuff like that.

oh i did this once. well i ean i did it for fun and only with one object but yeah. it involed me taking a picutre of 2 trees and how the sentence of pythagoras worked with them.

here is a link to it http://sxyloverboy.deviantart.com/art/Natural-Geometry-15785082
now that i look at it i see that it looks pretty crap actualy but its an example.

there are some that are pretty easy like a triangle, a gave an example a pizza :huh: but there some i dont get like the intersecting lines... what could be intersecting lines,... wait what about that sign of the railroad crossing thing whats it called?

Intersecting lines on Pizza.... If you cut a pizza into 8 pieces, you have 4 lines intersecting in the middle... perfrct example. (now I am hungry for pizza...)