xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Madden 05 Pc

ok i love madden games, and ive been playing them very steady since 1994. So i went shopping yesterday at wal-mart, and i found Madden 2005 for the PC, It was only 19.99 so i bought it, also bought a controler so i could play it without using the keyboard. Thought to myself how different could it be, a few buttons are different, but its overall its the same game as say Xbox, or ps2... BOY was i ever so wrong. I got online and signed up and patched the game all that good stuff, all sorts of excited to play. The first game i didnt do all to well, actually i got crushed it was 34-12. I said well the buttons were different, and blah, blah, gave myself every excuse in the book, so i tried another game. well i was my favorite team once again New York Giants. and the person i played was the Patriots. I got CRUSHED!! Beyond Crushed! the score was 56-18. on my! this person was soo good! ive played 2 more games since then and lost both! do i really suck this much or am i actually playing people who are basically Madden Gods???If you guys have any tips on anything that has to do with winning online lol please im all EARS.! Cause these people practially read my plays, they know where im running, passing everything, and when im on defence, i have no idea what they see but, i dont see it...Please im begging lol :huh:Thank You in advance.

Really, I got crushed on Madden 08 online for the ps2. I got better, though. You need a scrambling quarterback, so that when you get flushed out of the pocket, you can just run. You also need a strong defense. The best team for both of these is probably the Tennessee Titans. That's basically how you can at least keep it close, if not win.-reply by anonymous