xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

[stone Cold 3:16] Vs [saint-michael] {w}

I'm giving this one to Stone Cold because it looks like his sig took longer to create. On Michael's, all it is is brushing and a render. Nothing hard about that. The rip is impressive, but you did not create that.

I am going to have to go with saint's graphic on this one, just because even though the pic was ripped he still did alot of the work in making the layout of it look nice. Just because the wrestling one is animated doesnt mean thats its better. It seemed to look more like an advertisment to me.

hmm this looks like a tough choice to me both look excellent in design, but what i think that if the image with the flag behind the wrestler would look better not animated, due to the second image being in their the background took away from it just a bit.with Saint_michael's though even though the colors, render, text look nice the lack of depth and border suggest otherwise that this was not was thought out and made effectivly.But at overall quality i would have to say Saint_michael gets my vote.1-5 Saint_michael