xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

[saint-michael] Vs [samma] {t} anything goes sig battle

My vote goes for S_M, his sig has nice depth, and although it's a bit monotone, it works.Samma, cyclops's beam kinda messed up the sig, imo. Maybe if it was darker, or in a different color, or something, i would have voted for your's.

I see Saint_michael entered another battle with the same sig, trying his luck i guess...anyways.Like in my last post the thing that Saint_michael lacks is depth and border in his sig but everything else was ok.But since he is taking on someone else i will have to look at samma sig. Well i see several things that i don't like about samma sig, for one the trash colored background it looks unpleasent to see, to many colors and alot of grey colored background, I would have stayed with a couple of colors and fill it out completly. The text even though it goes well with the grunge look, it just need something more. With the render though i think it was a poor choice the laser beam i guess that comes out doesn't improve the color at all.Saint_michael has my vote.2-3 Saint_michael