xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Link Back To Trap17 Can i link back...

I have a special affilates box where i put banners of friends linking back to their site, and i have a link to this site, but can't i put a link in the credits (at bottom of site), it'll look more professional, or someone oughtta provide me with a banner, that'd be cool.

I have a special affilates box where i put banners of friends linking back to their site, and i have a link to this site, but can't i put a link in the credits (at bottom of site), it'll look more professional, or someone oughtta provide me with a banner, that'd be cool.

Jave, I saw the logo that you made for mobileunlocking... it's really nice...

So why are you asking for a banner? With your talents, you should be the one providing us with banners... :rolleyes:

Good luck...

Googlue!

of course you can link back, when my site was down for construction, i redirected my site to Xisto. I have Xisto ads on my page, a powered by Xisto at the bottom with a button on top of it, and a button in my affiliates section, and i have a link in my friends section

I have a link back to Xisto so if I forget to post my site will not be deleted, here's that e-mail:
If you cannot stay active then please PUT our Ads on your MAIN Page of
your site, so that we will not delete it. We are doing this so as to ensure
this service remains alive and does not shut down like other hosting providers.

Here is the link to the .gif I use: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Jave, I saw the logo that you made for mobileunlocking... it's really nice...

So why are you asking for a banner? With your talents, you should be the one providing us with banners... :rolleyes:

Good luck...

Googlue!

I agree to that googlue as i have seen his creatios.. he has really a talent.. woud you create me a banner mr. jave ? a banner for my site?

JaVe are actually the first two letters or my fisrt & last name. I'm gonna make a banner for in my affilates section. I'm gonna try animation but i don't really know how. Oh well, and im gonna use imageready.

Zip_mc...how did you make your sig? It's cool!

***My Xisto banner***

Oh yeh, im gonna use this banner, i know how to animate, it's easy. I screwwed up, i forgot to make a black outline...

Oh yeh, i put the banner in the affilates table plus i'm ALSO gonna put it in the credits! :rolleyes:

i made a 3d render in C4D then put it in photoshop and changed layer blending to overlay and did a standard grunge background in white..btw text is hard to read on your button :rolleyes:

Edited by zip_mc (see edit history)

Yeh i know, btw, my site is messed up i have to edit it :rolleyes:!Oh it's better now, i'm no gonna edit the site disclaimer because i just got a problem. I'll keep my current banner until i can think of a new one. Oh well.