xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Games Failing To Load

Hi everyone,The last 3 games I have purchased (Blood Rayne 2, Prince of Persia2, and now Dragonshard) all fail to load. When I try to load the game, the cursor changes to the game cursor, but the rest of the screen goes blank. Dragonshard doesn't eve get that far. It gives me the same problem, but in the installation screen.If I do a clean book, which is outlined here , the games seem to work.I was just wondering if anyone out there know which "background programs" might be doing this.Many thanks,kvarnerexpress

hmm ... what are the minimum computer requirement for those games ... maybe your computer is just not that competent to play those games ... video card? memory? games nowadays require alot of graphic setups and good video card .. maybe your computer needs some upgrades .. i do not know ... but this is the most probably answer ..

Try disabling any antivirus and firewall software you are using. This will mean making sure you are disconnected from the Internet before trying the games. Quite often firewalls can check every single file that you open, resulting in a really slow PC and games failing to load.