xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Malish Come In about the godaddy domain settings

hey,i think godaddy is an very large domain registration.but you can not found where can set the A record.it's very strangous.i think someone useing the godaddy,plz help for this.and if you trusted me give your domain password i will checked it.you would modified it later.

i have asked some of my friends :you should not change the DNS of Godaddy.you should deleted the Xisto's DNS.(ns1.trap17.com,ns2.trap17.com)then use the default DNS of Godaddy selfthen you will found the A record.then just do as my first tell you.

Thank you for your attention I really apreciate it - could you please check the last screenshot I made in the previous thread. I made an account on evrydns and followed all of your steps. If that won't work I'll try your advise from this thread. Again thank you very much, now I'll be waiting till the dns entries will propagate.

then you changed to everydns?okay!then re parked your domain on the cpaneldelete the yourname.net on your Xisto cpanelthen rebind it again.bind the "yourname.net"ok,manage your name on the everydns laters on.:huh:!