xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Google Ad Content

Does anyone know if google pays out at a minimum or will they pay u anything as long as u make some clicks?I dont understand the CPM rules, and percentages so if anyone could explain to me better it would be helpful.So far I've made $2.65 in 3 days. Not bad. Maybe I will get rich someday.I need to come up with a better idea for a website though....Xadoflitan

I think it works as how many clicks and has a flat rate so lets say if some oen clicked a link it would earn a person 1 p of something...which to you americans would be more like 1.75 cents lolbut $2.65 aint bad in 3 days, it takes tiem for moeny to go up...and rates might change as the amoutn of clicks goes up...Im thinking about adding google ads to my site but they are so annoying at times

well,samll browsing flux and little cpc would not work for google adsence.of cause,$100 sounds easy to get but it is really difficult from my beginning experience.