xisto Community
xadoflitan

My Favorite Games Of All Time.

I am going to list my favorite games of all time, from the early nintendo and sega genesis to PC games today..Nintendo:Excite BikeSega Genesis:Shadowrun - Coolest cyberpunk style roleplaying gameRoad Rash - Love bashing other cyclistsOutlander - Fun to get off your bike and beat people with a stickPC Games:Homeworld - Awesome real time strategy space gameDelta Force - Whats better than lobbing a grenade at another player and watching him fling through the air like a raggedy ann doll.Janes USAF - I love flyingXadoflitan

Yea, I think that it is just like you are describing it. I really think that it depends on the console and time it was made. Here are my favorite games of all time.Nintendo:Duck hunt/mario bros. / Olympics (I used to play it with my cousins with the mat, it was really really fun, we were like 5 years old.)Mario Brothers 3 (awesome 2 player game)Sega:I loved all the sonic series. I was a real fan of them.SuperNintendo:Mario kart and super Mario world and chronotrigger ( I have always said that if it wasnt for this game I would never have been interested in RPG's at all.)Others:Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Final fantasy 7, Halo 1, bust a groove, grand theft auto series.PC:Starcraft, Counterstrike, Age of Empires 1, Worms, Command & Conquer... and the list can go on and on....But there is one all time game that Im addicted to.Anybody played Civilization?

Yea, I think that it is just like you are describing it. I really think that it depends on the console and time it was made. Here are my favorite games of all time.

Nintendo:

Duck hunt/mario bros. / Olympics (I used to play it with my cousins with the mat, it was really really fun, we were like 5 years old.)

Mario Brothers 3 (awesome 2 player game)

Sega:

I loved all the sonic series. I was a real fan of them.

SuperNintendo:

Mario kart and super Mario world and chronotrigger ( I have always said that if it wasnt for this game I would never have been interested in RPG's at all.)

Others:

Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Final fantasy 7, Halo 1, bust a groove, grand theft auto series.

PC:

Starcraft, Counterstrike, Age of Empires 1, Worms, Command & Conquer... and the list can go on and on....

But there is one all time game that Im addicted to.

Anybody played Civilization?

190252[/snapback]

Might have played Civilization once before, but I forgot to mention the other games that I like which are, Starcraft, Diablo, Dark Age of Camelot, and Everquest, and I havent played world of warcraft but i already know i like it, and havent played guild wars but im pretty sure i like it. I just want to make some money so i can build a gaming system and play some of these newer games.

Xad

my favorite all time games are: Computer: Counter strike: probally the best game ever for me.. Xbox: Probally halo and halo 2.. they are the best games on the xbox for me and there is another game which ive forgot though and thats it all my best games ever

Im suprised no one has mentioned any of the Half life series! :ph34r: PC GamesHalf LifeHalf Life 2Counter Strike SourceHomeworld 2Ground ControlSegaGeneral Chaos... Old but goodieRoad Rash 2Desert StrikeNintendoMario BrothersI cannot wait until Age of Empires 3 comes out for PC though... that might be a new favorite!

My alltime favorite currently is Trickster and secondary would be Gunbound and that's all the games I'm playing. I have MapleStory installed and still on my desktop but I barely play it. I used to play Warcraft Frozen Throne but I uninstalled since it took 1 kilobyte of my space and I needed space to download Trickster. but I think Trickster is the most fun MMORPG out there yet :]

Ok here are my favourites:

Sega:

All the Sonic games. I'm a huge fan.

Theme Park, great game :)

Road Rash 2, damn you Public Enemy No 1. Damn you...

Nintendo:

Mario Party.

Super Mario World.

Xbox:

Half-Life 2, fricken awesome!

PC

Ok, here's where the list gets long.

Half-Life, and all the addons.

Empire Earth.

Command & Conquer, every single one of them. Tiberian Sun mostly.

Civilisation 2.

Dungeon Keeper 2.

3D Astro Blaster.

Worms World Party.

Plus others.

Edited by Tailson (see edit history)

My favourite game would have to be out of either Sonic the hedgehog or super mario brothers.If I really had to choose one out of these two, I guess it would have to be Mario, there's just so much that could happen on that game, and is great fun to play. You can play the same level many times and each time you play, there could be a different outcome.On many games, you play them once and then once they've been played they become boring and are they are never played again.

Super Smash Bros is a great series. My group of friends and I play it very competitivly. We've been playing since launch, around once every two week for 2 hours. It's still great fun. Plus I still need to improve with Falco. *Goes to play it*

I like Empire...in all of its various forms. Let's see, there's:1. Classic Empire. The executables are still floating around out there somewhere, but the graphics and whatnot haven't kept up with the pace of technology, so gameplay is ludicrous.2. World of Empire. A very nice update! Full global domination based the governments of our actual planet, but the game play is somewhat limited due to very limited attack strategies. Plus which...if you don't open well, your game is pretty much over in 8 minutes.3. Empire Deluxe. Classic Empire Redux. Not too shabby...and extremely addictive!4. Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition. I really like this one. It has all new vehicles, weapons and attack strategies. Kudos to Killer Bee for this one! (Even has nuclear arsenal included)5. Lastly, Star Craft. I don't think they even realized what they were doing when the developed this game...but what's done is done. Star Craft is just Empire in space...with funky, tiny, pseudo-3D attacks to dominate sometimes miniscule maps. I like the 3 different races though. Worth a download and play.