xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_Fury

Mgs 4 On Ps3

When i was younger i used to get excited at almost every new game release, and the games and sprots were my life. But as i have gotten older i find fewer and fewr games that i am excited about, and even few that can hold my intrest through the whole game. BUT MGS has been a classic from the first one (also the best....so far), and as far as i am concerned ranks up there with Mario and Sonic. A friend showed me a trailer of the new up comming MGS, and its the last one, And it looks as if it will just blow away the other games...checkk it out an tell me what you think....

http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/news2/new.asp?newID=2946

i seen the trailer but the images of have seen for hte game snake is about 10-15 years older then that which makes me wonder if snake is going to get replace somewhere during that game. but still i can;t want for the ps3 to come out and mg4 to come out, but hopefully they don't do a second copy of that game its justa waste to me.

I dont think Snake gonna be changed in the middle of the game like MGS2, but Raiden gonna apear in the game.In an interwiev with Kojima, he says Snake look older because he?s a clon and this cause that the DNA of Snake deteriorate more faster. The concept of the game NO HIDE is because Snake infiltrates in a middle of a war, and other date relevant is that the Weapons are costumizable like we saw in the trailer, and there more than 4000 forms that we can costumize the weapons of the game.