xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Badly Work Of Mine after 10 months jobless

Hi,members.
first i will tell you one special thing that i have got a new job.
it's so unbelievable that a man like me would got a job,for i can do nothing.:ph34r:

Hnn,well.last week i got a job of webdesign,
oh,it's my last webdesigner's work:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
i just exhausted with that frusted code,it makes me crazy!oh..but the boss came up,said to me:"hey,you should make a back administration for that.".oh,htm file would make back administration? i told him:"oh,that should be rewrited,all should been rewrited."
---------
i just don't know if i can got money from him,but i install a mambo for the new site:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
---------

i'm not a professor in web design i just need the members who are familar with that give me more advices.

-thank you.
guangdian

That;s great news guangdian, at least, the job part is great :(Didn't we all tell you, you just have to be patient and you will find a job? :( Now, you got it. I get it's not an easy job, but.. What job is easy? People all arround have to work hard, some of them have even to jobs. Times have changed, and we have to change with them. It's getting harder and harder to get a job, and when you do get it, it's even harder to make a living, and keep that job.And yes, you could be more clearer about the post :(But it's great that you finaly have a job :( Things are not so bad, right? :DJust keep workin' :ph34r: