xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stone Cold 3:16

It Has All The Good Hacks But One...

Did anyone notice that the IPB Store it missing, that would be cool if you could installl it because i actually think it is pretty fun. It might get people a LITTLE more hyped up about posting, but i dont see the store, if its already here i dont see it, if you could point it out to me.... That would be great! :ph34r:

That is a very good idea, and I've heard that somewhere, where people used hosting credits as money. However, it has been discussed, and the chances of it being set up are slim. It is mostly because it will be very difficult to control the hosting credits. Unless you mean it's different from the hosting credits. :ph34r:Sorry, misunderstanding, you meant IPB store. Well that would work, but people will get it confused with hosting credits and more questions will arise :D . Who knows? It's possible!

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

^^ Well, it does kinda have the same concept of the Army stuff, except for it involves items to actually use. I actually on am requesting it because it has some cool iteams like Switch Username, Ban A User Temporarily, Change Another Person's Avatar. All the cool stuff. Hope somone considers this as a hack they would like to see on here also! :ph34r: