xisto Community
Stone Cold 3:16

I Need To Tell You Somthing..

Not really my fourth girl, but anyways shes the same, really pretty, very nice, humorus, and all that perfect stuff. I took for out about 3 times, and then we went a fourth which would be yesterday, i can tell she likes me, but at the same time, im not sure. But yesterday we went to a resteraunt a few miles away, and she started talking randomly, she came up eventualy to a sentence of 'I need to tell you somthing....' I didnt really reply, i was actually just waiting for her to finish it, but she suddenly stopped and said nevermind. And i have pretty much NO IDEA if this is heartbreaking news, or what it is. Ive tried everything to think off, it doesnt sound logical. Does she alreayd hjave a boyfriend, no not logical from what we have been doing and what ive seen from her. Im really confused, and im going to be extremely depressed if it is the heartbreaking news i think it is. Does anyone have any advice on how to kinda like get a few tips on howto figure out what she kinda meant?

true follow that advice but most of the time that line is usually bad news so best thing to do is prepare your self so it does seem like a shock when she lets it out, unless she is cheating on you then all i do is stand up turn around and go.

I also agree... "I need to tell you somthing" sentences usualy mean bad stuff... Not always catastrophic, but bad most of the time... If she's cheating... Well... I guess you do what Saint Michael said... Stand up, and walk away... Otherwise... Prepare for the worst... And take it like a man :ph34r:But most definitely ask her again what she wanted to say, because this thing will eat you, and eat you, until it consumes you on the inside, and you just break...

A good thing to say if someone says "I need to tell you something" is a leading "okay..." and look like you are concerned and interested. Don't just blankly stare. Knowing whatever it is that she needed to tell you probably wont be as bad as whatever is going through your mind. Perhaps she needed to tell you that you had something in your teeth.

well i think you've got plenty of perfect replies for you!! And yeah you should ask her bout the thing else it will eat you up lol

Wait for a few days, and ask again. Just bring up the day where you two went to that restaurant. I mean, it couldn't hurt to ask, right?

189980[/snapback]

I have a feeling it wont work. I dont know, i guess i might as well try it and see how everything goes. Thanks everyone! :ph34r:

Just continue on drugging her. Give her some piece of you that others dont have. Be an ALPHA male thats what really women want for a man. Be confident.Dont worry if she say something catastrophic for..just remember this.."There's a lot of fish in the Ocean"!Dont give your power to her you'll just get weaken if bad news comes.Just continue on attracting her towards you.If she's attracted to you and she sees you as a man she desire...She'll break up with her boyfriend...(if she have one)Just dont worry losing a perfect girl. She's not perfect for you. lol!

if she wants to dump you, she should have already done it..what i think is she has something to say to you about herself.. maybe her disturbing past or maybe a problem... something personal that she hesitate.. if you want to know what it is.. winn her trust.. but do not push her into telling it to you.. she might get annoyed and might feel invaded...tame her...

i can tell she likes me, but at the same time, im not sure.

Since you are not sure, and smell something bad, then there is probably something wrong. Something is not going the way it should.

Ive tried everything to think off, it doesnt sound logical. Does she alreayd hjave a boyfriend, no not logical from what we have been doing and what ive seen from her.

Dont look for the "logical"! Nothing is logical when dealing with these things.

Im really confused, and im going to be extremely depressed if it is the heartbreaking news i think it is.

MAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? Dont be like this, dont be negative. I know it is feelings and emotions taking over, but get over it. Think positivly, look for the solution, look into the future. Ok, if you are such a wuss, and you must cry, do it, but when you are done, *BLEEP*-slap yourself a few times and promise not to do it again!
Now, I must reveal my secret to you: *whispers* I do this myself, too!