xisto Community
Stone Cold 3:16

Annoying Girls.

I started school not long ago, and i find that sitting by me, like 4 in a row, are some annoying girls, and they giggle all day long, and they even start talking some lies about my family, im getting ready to just about slap her, shes really annoying and retarded, everyone hates her infact, i think im not alone. Does anyone here have any suggestions? Although i do like settling things with violence, i could probably try it for once without any violence? Thanks!

Geh, and I thought my classmates were worse. Just ignore them. Don't even pay attention to them. When you get pissed, they'll enjoy it, plus you'll hate them, and they won't. That's the problem. You end up shouldering the consequences of anger but they don't care. Just ignore them until they get bored with you, or make them upset at you for not caring. Since "everyone" seems to hate her. You don't have to worry. If you can't take it anymore and stand up to them, someone might defend you. Anyway, you really shouldn't care much about those kinds of attention-seeking brats. If you pay attention to them, you'll give them what they want. :ph34r:

eye for eye them start spreading dirty rumors on them make them as juicy as possible too so they get so embarras that they won't say a word about anyone or my favorites-put glue in their seats-keep kicking their chair-pimp slap them (take baby powder and give them a good one)(of course that means that your a pimp and that she is your women for paid activities.)-if they drive key their car or flatten tires.oops thats to violent? :ph34r::D or is it.

Saint Michael, that's mean. :( Then again, two wrongs won't make a right. Heh, if Stone Cold 3:16 will do that, he/she will probably draw attention from the teachers or something and might get into more trouble than the girls. We wouldn't want that to happen won't we? If you react, they'll probably go like, "Oooh, <name> is getting maa~d." Or something like that. I've seen things like that, and it'll make you more pissed off. Just leave them alone to rot in the corner or something. :ph34r: Make them pissed when you ignore their obvious attempts te get an entertainment of seeing you pissed OK? That's torture for me anyway. :D

Ooooooooooo, Saint Michaels proposal sounds so tempting :ph34r:But, the fact is, you could get in more trouble than them, if you act in violent way... Just spread rumours about them, as saucy as possible, but try to be discreet about it, no one must know you spread them... And, yes, the KEY! Ignore the ^$#%^ ehrr... those girls... It is true that certain type of people enjoy to torture others mentaly, and they enjoy to see you get pissed off when they say stupid things about you...Violent settling of things is out of question, they're girls man! Just defeat them in their own game, and ignore, ignore, ignore... In fact, when they say something nasty, you laugh with them! That is sure to get them bored quickly, because they don't get any satisfaction from you being hapy as well... Try that

My sister once told me, "the reason I pick on you is that i know you can't take it." I changed the way I reacted and she stopped.This girl trying to get you all razzled, that's the fun in it. Act as though you do not care and she will get tired and move on to something else.

I know how you feel about that but in a broader spectrum. I seem to be surrounded by annoying people everywhere I go in school. Its always the same people too I don't know how I always end up sitting by them. I guess just bad luck with what hour I have a teacher and my last name. Also, asking teachers to let you switch seats usually does not work but it is worth a try anyways.

There is nothing I hate more then a group of students whom carry on loud, obnoxous, and pointless conversations while working. I am one who likes to eat, work, and sit in silence. I have taken on a nickname because of my ways, I am called a "Snob".If I was in your position; which I have been in many times. I would confront them. I would not resort to violence in any way or means because of their acts. I would ask them to keep me out of their conversations and ask them to quite down a bit because I am here for an education, not the 411 on what is going on with so and so. If confronting them doesn't work I will go to someone with higher authority them me; in your case it would be your teacher. The teacher should take some sort of action to stop what they're doing, or try to change the pattern by moving you.I do not agree with violence being a way to stop slander or chatter. It may only provoke them to keep on going. Also they may charge you, go to the principal, and on and on.Don't let their words get to you, if it's not true and you know it's not true it should not concern you in anyway or means. If it is true then politely ask them to mind their own business and what is going on in your life is nothing for them to worry about.I have no more steps if it isn't delt with by the time a teacher comes into the picture. If the teacher hasn't done anything about it then he/she isn't doing their job. School should be a place where people feel welcomed, safe, and happy. Not a place where you dread every moment you think about even the smallest thing regarding school. Taking it to the Principal may help.

If I was still in High School, I would've just shouted at them, " SHUT THE H*LL UP! ". Or I would've done it your way.But I'm not in High School, anymore, so I'll ignore them, or politely tell them to stop talking. Just let them speak crap.

I would not even talk to them or give them attention. I like the glue on the seat thing but that's hard when the teacher is in the room or whatever. I really would like to get back at these annoying retards that sit close to you. Oh put color dye droplets on their seat. lol. Make their pants get colored. lol. throw a stink bomb on their feet like randomnely in the hallways. lol. make them stink....that's all the sabotage i could think of. I"m not that evil yet. I would just move. Ask your teacher that those girls sorta stink so you coudl move.

What I would do is tell them to please stop, it is bothering me, and if they don't stop then tell a teacher. If the teacher doesn't do anything, then tell a higher school official. If he/she doesn't do anything then tell your parents. If they don't do anything then do anything you want. You tried your best.

Just simply walk away or sit in another seat.. if you can't do that at the moment then tell her to shush that you're doing a work (an excuse :huh:) and she'll stop.. if she's saying lies, tell her to stop and that.....that isn't true... then if she said she didn't say anything or knew what you were talking about, say "i know what you said, dont deny"Or... Just simply ignore them.sorry if im... kind of outta topic =)

bleh....Girls can be real mean sometimes.The giggeling and backstabbing only shows that they don't have much self esteem, so I actually find it quite funny when girls cant do nothing but that :huh: What hurts them the most is when you actually stand up to them.Not with violence or anything, but with words.The feeling you get when saying something they cant reply to (doesnt have to be mean or anything, but it doesnt hurt :P ) thats a really good feeling, and it gives you respect.Then they wont dare to pick on you again, because truth is, theire very fragile. And when someone actually stands up to them, theyve got nothing.Its all about conquering your own fear of them, theyre only faking their confidence.Good luck.

Has anyone ever read the book "one flew over the cookoo's nest"?well probly not, because its SO FRIGGIN BORING!!! (i have to read it for school)but if you have... you can be like mcmurrfy... lol i cant believe im making this post.. i really hate reading books, and i really hate advice from books, but the way he acts is soo cool.If you havent read it, then ill tell you what i mean you to do in the above message,just keep your cool, but piss them off so much they will WANT to shut up...